House of the Dragon

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Any mention of trans actxxrs? I don't want to get through a whole season before I find out they had exclusionary casting practices, so I'd rather just know now and avoid it if it's going to be full of more white saviors.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I wish the guys who did the Finish the Book George blog we're still active. Doesn't look like they've posted anything since 2012. Was always good for a laugh.

Those guys used to roast him all the time, and I'm sure they'd have a lot to say with all the GRRM bullshit.

Finish the Book, George

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
17 different dragons set to feature in House of the Dragon.

1641327877642.png

This will be slam packed with dragons to try to win fans back. People like dragons and HBO is going to give them it.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Dragons were definitely not the draw of game of thrones.
Too stupid to understand dragons arent the draw, but probably smart enough to realize their writing is still shit and might as well go the michael bay route and create a spectacle so people hopefully gloss over their shit writing.

Of course that undermines the entire idea of a unique mythical creature like a dragon.

• 1Blown

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
all the dragons will be black too

I'll put 50 on the dragons being albino. The Targaryens are going to be black, and who can resist the image of a giant white dragon being dominated by strong black women...

• 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob
set 200 years before Game of Thrones

theres something missing from all these promo shots...

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, where are our precious PoC?

Edit: Oh, I see one now, missed it the first time.

spronk

FPS noob
the crazy thing is Lord of The Rings from Amazon spins up about the same time (early Sept) and both shows should be ending the same week

gonna be interesting, i wonder if either will have an episode on 9/11

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
save for blackwashing 1 guy, the show looks suspiciously white. have to assume there will be some subversion to make up for this.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i will watch the first few episodes for the lolz, then likely nope out. gotta see what Nogon Joggerian is like.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
i will watch the first few episodes for the lolz, then likely nope out. gotta see what Nogon Joggerian is like.

with the emphasis being primarily on a white family in 2022, i have to assume he's the second coming of jesus in the plot

• 1Like