House of the Dragon

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I will check this out(by stealing it via newsgroups/Plex), but my hype is a 2/10 maybe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
i'm gonna pirate it even though i have hbo max, would rather not contribute positively to the metrics

Khane

Got something right about marriage
i'm gonna pirate it even though i have hbo max, would rather not contribute positively to the metrics

You realize those metrics work both ways right? If you watch the first two episodes then stop because it fucking sucks that contributes to the data that people arent interested.

Fadaar

That guy
You realize those metrics work both ways right? If you watch the first two episodes then stop because it fucking sucks that contributes to the data that people arent interested.

dont be comin at me with them facts n shit

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Yeah, I'm sure "but X million people illegally downloaded it!" Will go down brilliantly at the next AGM

Hey, with stunning business brains like this have you considered buying Twitter? 🐦

spronk

FPS noob
new promo pics, show premieres 8/21 around same time as Amazon's $500m Lord of the Rings

• 1Worf

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
"Hey people liked GoT. Lets remake it but a lot shittier and retarded"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
None of those posters look anywhere near appealing. It's like they are intentionally trying to make shit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
trailer

does one of the chicks have Downs
looks shitty as expected. its stupid to push the same things to fight over but in a new inclusive twisty sort of way and then pretend its an original story. why include GRRM when he just writes the same fucking thing? instead of valerions fighting over the same shit in Valeria as they did in Westeros, just focus on one of the unknown regions of the GOT planet? shit nobody has ever seen before.
9xet9ts1hvy21.jpg

most of this has never been addressed. its a great opportunity to be creative about shit that has nothing to do with the same assholes we saw in GoT.