House of the Dragon

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
didn't the tranny promise to wed the bastard and one of her noggy grandkids?
yeah but that black african blood was running thin by then, grandkid was already only half black, and then bastard is all white. Seems like she don't care if that pure black valarien blood gets diluted to nothing, and seeing how all the rest of them are black as coal, this must have been important for all the previous generations.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
yeah but that black african blood was running thin by then, grandkid was already only half black, and then bastard is all white. Seems like she don't care if that pure black valarien blood gets diluted to nothing, and seeing how all the rest of them are black as coal, this must have been important for all the previous generations.
One liberal white woman married into the fam and undid 1000s of years of House Valeryen....Veleroyon?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
She isn't black though, she's a Targaryen.

The bastards are 1/2 Targaryen from the throne inheriting line and the noglettes are 3/4 Targaryen, 1/4 Velaryon.

I don't think they are too bothered about dilited blood lines outside of dragpn riding Targaryens. If anything making the Valaryons more Targaryen strengthened the house by getting them dragons.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
One liberal white woman married into the fam and undid 1000s of years of House Valeryen....Veleroyon?
1665607967552.jpeg

Xevy

Log Wizard
She was 100% ready to give in to the Queen who she thought would be running the show until Undead Viserys showed up and she went with the power-play of marrying her children to Rhaenyra's. It was a much stronger play at the time, but I'm pretty confident had Alicent and Otto been dictating the Petition things she would have sided with them. She was no fool. She also I think saw merit in Corlys's last argument that blood means shit, but names live on in the history books. The only "blood" that means anything is Targaryen's because of their bond with dragons.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
She was 100% ready to give in to the Queen who she thought would be running the show until Undead Viserys showed up and she went with the power-play of marrying her children to Rhaenyra's. It was a much stronger play at the time, but I'm pretty confident had Alicent and Otto been dictating the Petition things she would have sided with them. She was no fool. She also I think saw merit in Corlys's last argument that blood means shit, but names live on in the history books. The only "blood" that means anything is Targaryen's because of their bond with dragons.
didn't tranny derp also promise to marry one of her bastards to alicent during the small council right before she started lactating? is that her supermove?

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
didn't tranny derp also promise to marry one of her bastards to alicent during the small council right before she started lactating? is that her supermove?

It's the most rational move. She uses it to secure a peaceful resolution to ensure she remains in power, if one of her sons marries Helena then there is no reason to war since their families are deeply intertwined. It was even a better argument for Driftmark since it will ensure the bloodline would remain somewhat Valayron instead of a Targ (Strong) marrying whomever and inheriting it anyways, which would of quelled the populace and the nobles there.

Shes not stupid, she would have done it if Alicent consented, but she obviously didn't and choose to keep the bloodline "pure" by marrying Helena to Aegon II.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah but it was rejected.

Spoilers for the ending:
I think the resolution to the war is House Stark getting pissed off by the endless fighting, occuping King's Landing, and forcing the surviving kids to marry each other.

Seeing as the kids who Rhaenyra suggested marry were dancing nicely together last episode, Alicent should have taken the deal.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yea if they are trying to make one-eye out to be a bad guy then they failed imo. He was bullied as a child, ridiculed for not living up to his dragon heritage and for fuck sakes they took his eye.

I want to see him extract a pound of flesh from those soft cunts.

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
Yea if they are trying to make one-eye out to be a bad guy then they failed imo. He was bullied as a child, ridiculed for not living up to his dragon heritage and for fuck sakes they took his eye.

One eyed kid is Daemon without the presence or the skills but he is def going in that direction. I can see him being a favorite on Team Green

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande

I think it's clearly going to be more complicated than that, the only person who is an outright bad guy in the entire show so far is Aegon, the rapist one.

Aemond has done nothing wrong so far.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I think it's clearly going to be more complicated than that, the only person who is an outright bad guy in the entire show so far is Aegon, the rapist one.

theyre probably gonna make 1eye and daemon clash over and over again like the hound and mountain, they re both the fittest and best swordsman of the bunch on either side, and they both look the same, thank god for that eyepatch, and theyre both the 2nd brother of the batch, like how daemon had to be the unspoken enforcer for viserys, 1eye is going to do the same for rapey targ.

idk how it's gonna happen, daemon has decades of experience being a fighter and a dragonrider, maybe they'll have simp knight and one eye double team daemon a bunch.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
theyre probably gonna make 1eye and daemon clash over and over again like the hound and mountain, they re both the fittest and best swordsman of the bunch on either side, and they both look the same, thank god for that eyepatch, and theyre both the 2nd brother of the batch, like how daemon had to be the unspoken enforcer for viserys, 1eye is going to do the same for rapey targ.

idk how it's gonna happen, daemon has decades of experience being a fighter and a dragonrider, maybe they'll have simp knight and one eye double team daemon a bunch.
I like how Daemon and Aemond have had no dialogue together and we already know that they are going to be rivals.

It's good to have good acting and writing!

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah but it was rejected.

Spoilers for the ending:
I think the resolution to the war is House Stark getting pissed off by the endless fighting, occuping King's Landing, and forcing the surviving kids to marry each other.

Seeing as the kids who Rhaenyra suggested marry were dancing nicely together last episode, Alicent should have taken the deal.
Why put spoilers for your (very wrong) guess on how the story ends?
Actual spoiler, how it really ends:
regarding the starks. at the start both sides call their perspective banners but neither really consider calling on the north because winter is around the corner and the north is so large it would take years for the starks to call their banners and march south in the snow. Well rhaenyra does decide to call on winterfell. 2 years later the winter wolves arrive, these are 2k old men who would not survive the winter, the ones who would "go out hunting" when the snows were piled high, to die and give their families 1 less mouth to feed and a better chance of surviving the winter. They are 100% suicide pact soldiers who volunteer to lead every single vanguard. They meet up with riverrun troops (riverun never called their banners) and go ham on the scattered and splintered troops of the greens. Eventually they all die.

Nearly everyone is dead at this point by the way. Years of war has lead to most lords both high and low dying, their heirs, their heirs heirs, etc. The lords of virtually every single house are infant sons or nephews. The time period after the war is called the time of regents because mothers and aunts and shit rule on behalf of their infant sons. Most of the commoners are women, old men and green boys as well, all the men have marched off for one lord or another and died.

All the Targaryens, shit everyone in the cast of this show are dead except aegon II (alicents first born) and a 9 year old aegon III (rhaenyra and daemons 1st born). Aegon II is and has been king for the duration, but his wife & children are dead and he was horribly wounded (and went in to hiding) early on in the fighting. His small council poisons him and puts Aegon III on the throne to be ruled by a regency (them).

Finally cregan stark arrives, but the war is over. But its dead of winter, him and his 10k men also all came here to fight a war and die but the war is over and there is no one left to fight. So he names himself hand of the king, executes everyone involved with all the betrayal and backstabbing, the small council grand maester high septon, literally everyone. They all decide to take the black except the clubfoot (the strong who murdered his father/brother in the show, the one who loves alicent or whatever), so in stark tradition cregan cuts off the clubfoots head with ice, then marches on everyone who hasnt bent the knee and forces everyone to, appoints a regent and then fucks off and marches home.

Many years later viserys (aegon IIIs little brother, rhaenyra and daemons 2nd born son) turns up having been the captive of a lysene pirate prince.

See when the war started rhaenyra had sent her two youngest sons by ship to the free cities to keep them safe, the ships were attacked. Aegon flew away on his dragon back to westeros but viserys had been captured and living in lys the whole time. This is like a decade later ao i doubt theyll even cover the return.

anyway, of the current cast only alicent, corlys, and aegon III survive the war, and aegon on the show is the toddler, maybe 3 years old? Corlys dies a year later of old age, alicent lives for many years, aegon III is king. Edit: well daemon and laenas daughters live too, one becomes a silent sister or something i forget.

Oh and by cast im including dragons, btw. The sole surviving dragon hasnt hatched yet. Well there is another one who fucks off to live in the mountains with its rider but they are never seen again, though they are worshipped by the hill tribes for a while

Youll enjoy the next few seasons.

Only because they changed his character to be one. In the book he is basically robert baratheon, loves women loves whores, has a few bastards already along with 3 true born children. Certainly not a rapist nor some pedophile like they are painting him in the show.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users