House of the Dragon

Xevy

Log Wizard
No one even going to post a meme of a white guy staring down a black guy and looking him right into the face and saying
"Say it."

Fucking disappointed.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
hotd.jpg

Chris Chris
Chukzombi Chukzombi
jayrebb jayrebb
Sylas Sylas
spronk spronk

HOTD Hall of Fame bad takes. Grats on jayrebb jayrebb for double mention. spronk spronk wins bonus Vince McMahon award

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I could smell the rotting Kings breath through the screen, holy shit. Dragged on and on and on with him just doing his best corpse impression, breathing heavy and taking so fucking long to JUST DIE. WOW.

One thing I hate about this show is the pretentious characters are so trite you dont even know when they are being genuine or phony. The interaction between Alicent and Kings daughter at the end of the episode was a great example of it, after all of the ridiculous and emotional behavior by them both you cant tell if they are just being cunts to each other or if they actually feel something. Then its all framed by forced tension between the rest of the family, making the entire thing feel like a staged performance rather than an organic unraveling of events..

I do like that this is like the 5th time Deamon has just killed someone and no one fucking cares as he shows up to dinner the same night like it was a normal day.

Last edited:

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
I don't understand why the King just doesn't disinherit the first 2 kids as bastards, and mark one of the new kids between Deamon and Rhanearya as heir (surely he has the prestige and renown mana right?)

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If you think about it this entire catastrophe is because of a guy being gay.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I don't understand why the King just doesn't disinherit the first 2 kids as bastards, and mark one of the new kids between Deamon and Rhanearya as heir (surely he has the prestige and renown mana right?)

umm because that's admitting his daughter is an adultering whore. Ignoring the fact that bastards are considered lower caste. Where you even watching GOT which beat you ever the head with this fact? Or just trying to make it on to the foh big brain stellar analysis meme of fame board?

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
View attachment 437324

Chris Chris
Chukzombi Chukzombi
jayrebb jayrebb
Sylas Sylas
spronk spronk

HOTD Hall of Fame bad takes. Grats on jayrebb jayrebb for double mention. spronk spronk wins bonus Vince McMahon award
Nah I'm doubling down.

The King and Otto Hightower have always been boring and the actors did not elevate their early underwritten scenes.

The leprosy king stuff was great, but I'm not sure how much was acting and how much was costume/writing.

Matt Smith was still stealing scenes he had no dialogue in, like the dinner scene.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Nah I'm doubling down.
but I'm not sure how much was acting and how much was costume/writing.

Kudos on actually tripling down with additional stupidity. Words on a page have to be given life by the actor

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Kudos on actually tripling down with additional stupidity. Words on a page have to be given life by the actor
He must have acted his arse off to manifest a golden mask, old man makeup and CGI empty eye socket.

• 1WTF

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
at least he responded to you. he quoted me and i still havent watched one second of this garbage.

That was literally the point of the meme. Did you really need it explaining to you?

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
at least he responded to you. he quoted me and i still havent watched one second of this garbage.
It's actually really good. It's firmly in 8/10 territory right now. If they slow down a bit for season 2 then it'll be a 9/10.

The black characters keep dying lol, so it isn't even woke.

• 1Like