House of the Dragon

Chris

Potato del Grande
Fuck no.
Dawn was breaking over the city before Queen Alicent dispatched the Kingsguard to bring her sons Aegon and Aemond to the council. (Prince Daeron, the youngest and gentlest of her children, was in Oldtown, serving as Lord Hightower’s squire.)
One-eyed Prince Aemond, nineteen, was found in the armory, donning plate and mail for his morning practice in the castle yard. “Is Aegon king?” he asked Ser Willis Fell, “or must we kneel and kiss the old whore’s cunny?” Princess Helaena was breaking her fast with her children when the Kingsguard came to her…but when asked the whereabouts of Prince Aegon, her brother and husband, she said only, “He is not in my bed, you may be sure. Feel free to search beneath the blankets.”
Prince Aegon was “at his revels,” Munkun says in his True Telling, vaguely. The Testimony of Mushroom claims Ser Criston found the young king-to-be drunk and naked in a Flea Bottom rat pit, where two guttersnipes with filed teeth were biting and tearing at each other for his amusement whilst a girl who could not have been more than twelve pleasured his member with her mouth. Let us put that ugly picture down to Mushroom being Mushroom, however, and consider instead the words of Septon Eustace.
Though the good septon admits Prince Aegon was with a paramour when he was found, he insists the girl was the daughter of a wealthy trader, and well cared for besides.

Some background. Fire and blood is maester munkuns "true telling" of the reign of viserys, aegon II, etc. Its based on the confessions of grand maester orwyle and the Testimony of mushroom, along with others like septon eustace who were there at the time. Mushroom is a dwarf jester in service to rhaenyra, that wrote baudy tales, equivalent to penthouse forum/the lusty argonian maid/etc. His claims are mostly debauchery including things like being 3 foot tall but having a 6 foot cock, etc.

Maester orwyle wrote his confessions from the black cells while awaiting his execution. They agree on 90% of what happens (mushroom just adds debauchery to his versions), where they differ, whichever version of events told by the eye witness is given credit. Mushroom is on dragonstone with rhaenyra, so his notes on the goings on of the black council are from mushrooms pov. Orwyle is in kings landing, so his version of events of the green council are what happened in kings landing. Mushroom is not in kings landing so his version is false.

Both characters are motivated to downplay rhaenyra being a complete POS and elaborate on aegon being terrible. (Mushroom being a black, and orwyle cus a black is going to cut off his fucking head if he doesnt confess the "truth.") Despite their best efforts, its clear she is the "bad guy" of the story. They are not even 10% as nice as this show is, regarding Rhaenyra. All of her shitty qualities have been transposed onto aegon or alicent or even daemon, to make her more "likeable" because they needed the show to be about a women wronged by history and usurped, female empowerment, whatever woke shitgets greenlit nowadays.

Its sad because you think about a show like the Wire, could never be made today. Realilistic depictions of the drug war and its impact, culturally relevant as it is, unfortunately depicts that the vast majority of violent crimes are both committed by and against other blacks, that shit would never fly.

Likewise, women cant be cunts, so everything about the show is changed to make it so.
Wow they really butchered the story, it's at least 1% different.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I cant believe how much retardation in this thread cant Compehend "The Hand wants to Get Aegon and immediately install him as a puppet king while killing all dissenters and murdering Rhenerya, Daemon, Jace, Luc and Joffrey, and Baby Aegon and Viserys, ALong with the Velaryons and Rheanys so he sends out the twin Kings guard" , and "Alicent wants to avoid a Coup, wants to get her son to prevent him from being installed until a truce can be made as she wants to explain her husbands dying wish, doesnt want to murder the entire black side, and wants to leverage Rhaenys to join her side to get Rhaenerya to accept her terms and kneel to Aegon as the king in a peaceful transition which will prevent the civil war between loyalists to the true heir and Aegon by getting Rhenerya to settle alowing her son to rule on his own, through kindness and not as a puppet to her father so she sends Cole and Aemond out" are the same thing

You guys don't even pay attention for 3 minutes then come here and post faggotry for hours.

WATCH THE SHOW IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN

Now, that Said, when Rhaenys sees the death of lords and the forced crowning of Aegon she should have either killed them all, or simply escaped with her dragon without the confrontation so that she could "sneak off" and alert The Blacks. Any criticism of the ending is VERY warranted.

Also LOL at the only African American characters on the show being on TEAM BLACK is hilarious and I guarantee spawns a bunch of liberal hit pieces about "problematic language" so they will retcon their side of the war to be TEAM JUSTICE.

Also, Daemon killing Veamond had no recourse because the king literally decreed any mention of his grandsons paternity to be treason. THe king stood and demanded his tongue and execution, which his brother carried out. The minute Vaemond said Bastards he was doomed and everyone in the room knew it and accepted it. Cole murdering Beesbury was sanctioned by the hand. Westerling wanted to arrest hi mfor it, and realized he was not on control and walked away refusing to be a hit man for anyone but a king wearing the crown.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also LOL at the only African American characters on the show being on TEAM BLACK is hilarious and I guarantee spawns a bunch of liberal hit pieces about "problematic language" so they will retcon their side of the war to be TEAM JUSTICE.

That ship already sailed

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I cant believe how much retardation in this thread cant Compehend "The Hand wants to Get Aegon and immediately install him as a puppet king while killing all dissenters and murdering Rhenerya, Daemon, Jace, Luc and Joffrey, and Baby Aegon and Viserys, ALong with the Velaryons and Rheanys so he sends out the twin Kings guard" , and "Alicent wants to avoid a Coup, wants to get her son to prevent him from being installed until a truce can be made as she wants to explain her husbands dying wish, doesnt want to murder the entire black side, and wants to leverage Rhaenys to join her side to get Rhaenerya to accept her terms and kneel to Aegon as the king in a peaceful transition which will prevent the civil war between loyalists to the true heir and Aegon by getting Rhenerya to settle alowing her son to rule on his own, through kindness and not as a puppet to her father so she sends Cole and Aemond out" are the same thing

You guys don't even pay attention for 3 minutes then come here and post faggotry for hours.

WATCH THE SHOW IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN

Now, that Said, when Rhaenys sees the death of lords and the forced crowning of Aegon she should have either killed them all, or simply escaped with her dragon without the confrontation so that she could "sneak off" and alert The Blacks. Any criticism of the ending is VERY warranted.

Also, Daemon killing Veamond had no recourse because the king literally decreed any mention of his grandsons paternity to be treason. THe king stood and demanded his tongue and execution, which his brother carried out. The minute Vaemond said Bastards he was doomed and everyone in the room knew it and accepted it. Cole murdering Beesbury was sanctioned by the hand. Westerling wanted to arrest hi mfor it, and realized he was not on control and walked away refusing to be a hit man for anyone but a king wearing the crown.
Its not a difficult concept. Its just shittily contrived by shitty writers so none of that really comes out on screen. That none of it happens in the book is my criticism.

And yeah once you kill off all the blacks on team black theres no longer any racial undertones to the name.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Its not a difficult concept. Its just shittily contrived by shitty writers so none of that really comes out on screen. That none of it happens in the book is my criticism.

And yeah once you kill off all the blacks on team black theres no longer any racial undertones to the name.
the coal burner aunt had her daughter burned by her dragon and her fake gay son burned in a fireplace, is she gonna die by fire too?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
calling jap chick the white worm seems racist

also daemon kicks her out of bed and all of a sudden she becomes queen of the underworld?

Oh, that's cute. They tweeted to help dum-dums like Lanx Lanx understand the similarities between the whore and the eunuch

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
10minutes of boring birthing shit and the dumb cunt just being dumb, shes had her whole life to prepare for this possibility of usurp

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Good episode but ended too soon, as did the season.

Lol at the kia size Dragon

lol at /r/freefolk spoilers hitting /r/all and spoiling a fuck ton of people LMAO

Last edited:

Khane

Got something right about marriage

Oh, that's cute. They tweeted to help dum-dums like Lanx Lanx understand the similarities between the whore and the eunuch

Haha, you think there are similarities between the terribly written character with an alien accent and one of the best characters ever portrayed in a TV show (until the last 2 seasons when apparently he underwent a lobotomy)

Not very surprising actually considering it's you.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Haha, you think there are similarities between the terribly written character with an alien accent and one of the best characters ever portrayed in a TV show (until the last 2 seasons when apparently he underwent a lobotomy)

Not very surprising actually considering it's you.

Yes, are you another dumb dumb that can't see the similarities between two characters from low caste, not from Westeros, who both use a network of spies to further their positions?

Dumb dumb, go dunk your face in more papa johns pizza sauce

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
the coal burner aunt had her daughter burned by her dragon and her fake gay son burned in a fireplace, is she gonna die by fire too?
answer:
yes.
longer, more spoilerly answer:
From this point forward virtually every character dies by dragonfire. and I do mean everyone. Corlys the sea snake, Alicent Hightower (Queen), Rhaenyra's 4th son Aegon (the toddler), and daemon's twins with his first wife (baela & rhaena) are the only characters that survive this war.

though they change so much about this who fucking knows?

Last edited:

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
good finale. too bad it'll be 2 years for next season. Damn that little dragon got PUNKED.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
i guess when they were counting dragons they forgot to say vhagar is a fucking tsar bomba, he is the og
Its too bad, despite changing a lot of stuff and reversing motivations, this episode actually used some of the dialogue from the book but they left out that whole tidbit, which rhaenyra is the one who points it out. I guess they dropped it for the size reveal when Vhagar flew over luce and his little bitch dragon and you realize the scale.

The black council:
“Find riders to master Silverwing, Vermithor, and Seasmoke, and we will have nine dragons against Aegon’s four. Mount and fly their wild kin, and we will number twelve, even without Stormcloud,” Princess Rhaenys pointed out. “That is how we shall win this war.”
Lords Celtigar and Staunton agreed. Aegon the Conqueror and his sisters had proved that knights and armies could not stand against fire and blood. Celtigar urged the princess to fly against King’s Landing at once, and reduce the city to ash and bone. “And how will that serve us, my lord?” the Sea Snake demanded of him. “We want to rule the city, not burn it to the ground.”
“It will never come to that,” Celtigar insisted. “The usurper will have no choice but to oppose us with his own dragons. Our nine must surely overwhelm his four.”
“At what cost?” Princess Rhaenyra wondered. “My sons would be riding three of those dragons, I remind you. And it would not be nine against four. I will not be strong enough to fly for some time yet. And who is to ride Silverwing, Vermithor, and Seasmoke? You, my lord? I hardly think so. It will be five against four, and one of their four will be Vhagar. That is no advantage.”

Her not being strong enough is the fact she just gave birth (to a stillborn daughter). In the book labor takes out of lot on women, unlike the tv show where shes walking around and flying a dragon immediately after. I guess they needed to recreate the otto standoff on the bridge scene at dragonstone, they invented the first one why not invent another.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Focus groups suggesting people are rallying behind aemond as the coolest character and only one people are interested in (possibly because his unique injury makes him the only one people can follow along with due to all the time jumps)

so they had to make him a little bitch. Cant have people rooting for the wrong team.