How I Met Your Mother

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Who says ted is going to marry her? Who says they're his kids? As has been pointed out, the kids would have had to been born by now to keep up with the original episodes.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
People seriously give a fuck who the mother or which actress they cast ??

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Who says ted is going to marry her? Who says they're his kids? As has been pointed out, the kids would have had to been born by now to keep up with the original episodes.
The daughter was great in Hot Tub Time Machine.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Haven't seen the last couple episodes, so maybe I'm out of my element here, but there's no reason that presents any large stumbling block for the show continuing on for several more seasons. Ted just has to marry a chick who has two kids already.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
two issues that were created and resolved in the same episode. So entertaining that my balls tingle

Fazana_sl

shitlord
The run of decent episodes had to stop eventually and this weeks brought it to a crashing halt indeed.

Still, only just over a season to go!

kitsune

How many eps are left in this season?
too many, but I guess it's 3-4, ending it at 23-24ish. My bet is that we will get a cliffhanger ending, you know, to keep things original and see if we can develop the show a little bit

Fazana_sl

shitlord
So that's what we get when they are told they can make another season of exciting and fun television.

If not the worst episode of the entire run it must be in the top 3.

Pizoi

Golden Squire
The finale is on May 13th (4 more episodes), 49 days after last nights episode. He said something about starting to date this chick in 45 days, so I guess we'll see. Probably reading too much into it.

iannis

Musty Nester
They'll go for socially relevant. Him and Barney will get gay married and the "mother" will be the foster mother they adopt the 2 kids from.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
The finale is on May 13th (4 more episodes), 49 days after last nights episode. He said something about starting to date this chick in 45 days, so I guess we'll see. Probably reading too much into it.
He also said it was a late night in April so you are sadly giving the writers more credit than they deserve.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I got to the part where the time travelers showed up and then shut off the TV/DVR and went to sleep, what else happened?

kitsune

I liked this episode actually. The time traveller part was a bit over the top but it had some classical himym themes to it. As a darker episode, I felt it was pretty ok

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I got to the part where the time travelers showed up and then shut off the TV/DVR and went to sleep, what else happened?
It was more of a darker episode and the time travel shit is explained at the end or just read the spoiler
Ted is actually at the bar by himself and everything thats going on with Marshal and Robin happened years ago. Ted actually bought the robot tickets but everyone else has moved on with there life and he had no one to go with and sat at the bar by himself thinking or past events/what barney would do