How I Met Your Mother

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I am almost convinced that's not the mom and her friend bringing her the umbrella/bass.
There was a ton of people saying the same thing, to the point where the writers stood up and said "Yes, she is the mother!" Not sure what they expect after so many years of blue balls, to then have her revealed like that is going to have people asking questions.

They also said next season will be mostly be set around the wedding weekend, yes, the whole season... So many flashbacks/forwards inc...

Fazana_sl

shitlord
You never know, this might not be as bad as it sounds. Right? RIGHT?

CBS entertainment president Nina Tassler has now confirmed for TVLine that Season 9's entire run will, in fact, span the wedding weekend and just the wedding weekend, as the comedy details "how each character, before Ted, meets the mother. So, they each meet her independently before he does."

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Christ. It's a good thing this isn't more than 20 minutes of my life each week.

As someone earlier said, I expected her to be hotter. Don't get me wrong, knees too sharp and all that, but she's kind of weird looking. Her future daughter (Lyndsy Fonseca) is vastly hotter.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
They also said next season will be mostly be set around the wedding weekend, yes, the whole season... So many flashbacks/forwards inc...
That actually sounds pretty cool. Honestly, now that the big reveal has happened I can finally start to enjoy the show again. The whole teasing bullshit for how many years now got old.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
They should end the show with Barney cheating on Robin by banging the mom and cuckholding Ted with some kids. Then flash forward 30 years where the kids try to donate a kidney to their dying father and find out he's really not their dad. Then flash forward 20 more years and Ted is 90 and finally marries Robin but Robin dies on their wedding day.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's not his fault the show is terrible and Barney is the only character that doesn't make you want to strangle someone.

I stopped watching long ago. If I knew that Draegan's ending was going to be THE ending I'd start watching again.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
The girl is too hot for Ted's faggy self. I hate him and his constipated look of depression. No girl would fuck a guy like that, let alone the string of hot girls that he's dated. The only exception is that chunky girl who he stole from Klaus. She was more his league.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Still haven't seen the season finale but anyone else think, based on the sad future self (robots vs wrestlers) episode that ted Ted is telling the kids this story all by himself because the mom dies while they are young? He did say if he knew then what he knows now he would spend any more time that he could with her.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Still haven't seen the season finale but anyone else think, based on the sad future self (robots vs wrestlers) episode that ted Ted is telling the kids this story all by himself because the mom dies while they are young? He did say if he knew then what he knows now he would spend any more time that he could with her.
It'd be better if it was Ted telling his kids all of this on his death bed as he dies of Douchebag-itus.

mysterion_sl

shitlord
I'm not saying the writers are redeemed by any stretch of the imagination, but holy shit, this is awesome...

http://www.cbs.com/shows/how_i_met_y...ver-seen-them/
awesome teaser. if you put the funniest moments of the last 3 seasons in one clip it wouldnt be half as funny as this thing
smile.png

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Back in September. They've confirmed the whole season is based around 4 days in and around the wedding. Oh my.

Youtube link for those who didn't want to trust CBS above

Not sure on favourite line, probably "The only girl I've seen in the last 8 years is my sister. I've been starting to think stuff.Bad stuff."

Notch_sl

shitlord
The above promo was far superior to the one-hour season premiere.

Truly, this show needed to be put out to pasture two seasons ago.

Sean_sl

shitlord
I actually watched Dexter right before this so it didn't seem that bad.

Of course, that's more of a testament to just how fucking retarded Dexter was.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Tracey Jordans 30 Rock wife? That's all I think I recognise her from.

It wasn't great but they haven't been since the show got the extra season extension. It's more bloodymindedness on my part now, I want to see it get across the finish line and be done with it.

Didn't stop me loudly saying "For Fucks Sake!" in the last 10 seconds of the first episode though, especially after the group photo fakeout. I thought the writers had a clue and were quietly dropping the locket bullshit but no... Robin & Ted Part XXVII coming soon! >.<

Lusiphur

Peasant
The first part was shit. I don't know if I can survive the second. Help me forumbros. Help me.

EDIT : Nope, second bit was no better.