How much money do you make?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

How much money do you make?

• $0-$50k

• $50k-$100k

• $100k-$150k solo

• $100k-$150k household

• $150k-$200k solo

• $150k-$200k household

• $200k-$300k solo

• $200k-$300k household

• $300k+ solo

• $300k+ household

Results are only viewable after voting.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Are you alleging that “bitches” can tell ”your Rolex” is real?

Nah bitches cant tell anything. It's just a fun thing I do. I tell them I like to use a cock ring for they're pleasure. Then they look confused - I pull out my Rolex and slide it on my dick. Then I tell them it's the most expensive thing that'll ever touch their pussy.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Because with my watch, I can answer texts, phone calls, monitor my pulse and more. And speaking of redundant, you pay $$$ for a piece of metal that tells time. Just like your cellphone does.
You're phone can do all of that, well I guess if u have diabetez you'll need to health benefits of the fwatch. Fortunately I run tri's and will do my first iron Man soon enough so I don't need to worry about that.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You guys should make a watch thread. Then you can post pictures of your watches that you have cum on so the other fags can masterbate to your watches too.

This thread is about how poor us fellow FOH American Inventors be.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Ahh, my bad. I should have known internet gazillionaire is also a triathlete. What super model are you dating this week?
None. Don't be facetious. Never said I was a gazillionaire. Just made some smart investments. Dunno y people on this forum can't be happy for other forum members.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
None. Don't be facetious. Never said I was a gazillionaire. Just made some smart investments. Dunno y people on this forum can't be happy for other forum members.

Come on Foler you are better than this level of trolling. I mean shit AladainAF AladainAF makes billions of dollars selling virtual strap ons in second life so people who want to pretend to be and fuck monkey/Fox/fish people and everyone is happy for him. We just aren’t happy for you because well you know.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Come on Foler you are better than this level of trolling. I mean shit AladainAF AladainAF makes billions of dollars selling virtual strap ons in second life so people who want to pretend to be and fuck monkey/Fox/fish people and everyone is happy for him. We just aren’t happy for you because well you know.
I guess I know what Trump feels like now. Attacked from all angles due to success.

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Picard

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
It's like this. I live in the US county with the highest median household income in the country. I know really wealthy people. I am not one of them. I do ok, but drag down the median here in Nassau county.

Qualitative observations show that "most" wealthy folks dont overtly put wealth in someone's face. They want people to notice it on their own. Maybe you are an aberration. But to be honest you just dont come off as believable.

You remind me of when I was a kid playing D&D. There was always a kid who wanted to join our game that had a character "from another campaign". Invariably that character would have +5 armor, a vorpal sword and a portable hole where he kept all his artifacts (which of course never had any negative side effects). Oh and, of course, the character had psionics too.
It's a watch dude. Im not driving a rolls or Ferrari even tho I could. I like watches and can afford them. What's rustling everyone's Jim's?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It's a watch dude. Im not driving a rolls or Ferrari even tho I could. I like watches and can afford them. What's rustling everyone's Jim's?

I’m watchist and this is triggering my Alt-Time, don’t make me come out as a Watch Nationist.

Really though you guys can totally make a watch thread and beat your dicks to it. In fact you could save us all some time and create right in the Shaw.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, that's :emoji_100: the reason.
Wouldn't be any other.

I’m watchist and this is triggering my Alt-Time, don’t make me come out as a Watch Nationist.

Really though you guys can totally make a watch thread and beat your dicks to it. In fact you could save us all some time and create right in the Shaw.
Listen bro it's not me. I posted how much I made and sjw faggots went off because they're anti capitalist I can only assume and apparently some people have a vendatta against watches.

• 1Triggered
  • 1Rustled

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
I think it's more that over the last 20 years of this forum some of us have gained finely honed bullshit detectors.
Not me necessarily since I fall for shit all the time god damn it.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>

There is a watch thread.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
So people not believing your wealth/triathlete story must be "SJW faggots"? Make you a deal. You go get your gazillionaire watch and put it on your wrist with FOH and today's date then take a pic and post it. I'll do the same with my Samsung gear watch (retail value $199.99 with a coupon).
Already posted pics. Don't wanna see your Chinaman wrist tracker. Hard pass.