• $200k-$300k household

• $300k+ solo

• $300k+ household

Results are only viewable after voting.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, that's what I thought.
I may not own a Ferrari but I recently got a lightly used amg gt. Wanna pic of that too? Get over yourself. If you have the balls to show up to fohcon I'll bring in the beater Omega I let my nephew wear and u can wear it while we tour the white house.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ok I'm really confused. Foler appears to be looking into entry through senior level engineering jobs but he makes $1M from investments a year? This seems very strange. I mean I don't care if some dude lies on the internet but it'd be weird to me that you'd be telling different stories in both places.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Lol, the difference is I dont give a shit about your trappings (real or imagined). I also dont give a shit what other people think. You seem way more bothered than anyone else. Notice how you keep feeling the need to name drop your symbols of wealth? Is that omega a +4 or +5 watch of time keeping?

Ps... you bought the wrong German. IMHO.

Still salty.

Ok I'm really confused. Foler appears to be looking into entry through senior level engineering jobs but he makes $1M from investments a year? This seems very strange. I mean I don't care if some dude lies on the internet but it'd be weird to me that you'd be telling different stories in both places.

Long story. Did well in finance and had some real breakthrough investments about 8 years ago.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
DlEC6FIWsAAMb0Q.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Yeah because I tell everyone I meet I'm a biological woman... yep! Got me!

This dude is literally begging the mods to rickshaw him because he's a useless sack of shit with no self control.

Who would've thought someone like that lies about being rich on an internet forum?

giphy (1).gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You wish you were as successful in pretending to be wealthy as she is in pretending to be a woman.

Bad analogy anyway, as she outright admits what she's doing on this site. You feel the need to keep this ridiculous pretense up when no one is buying it.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do we have a chulupa coefficient established yet? I'm not entirely certain how to convert my income into tacos and don't want to exclude zombiewizardhawk.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Yeah because I tell everyone I meet I'm a biological woman... yep! Got me!

This dude is literally begging the mods to rickshaw him because he's a useless sack of shit with no self control.

Who would've thought someone like that lies about being rich on an internet forum?

View attachment 200489

You should tell zero people you're a biological woman. You should tell everyone you meet that you're a biological man and have no business in society let alone female only bathrooms. No one gives a shit if you pass for female. You still got a dick. If 99% of females knew you have a dick, and had a choice, they'd not let you into the female bathroom. Fuck off to the rotten dirty piss of Hell you came from. I hope you die of imaginary cunt fungus.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Potato

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You should tell zero people you're a biological woman. You should tell everyone you meet that you're a biological man and have no business in society let alone female only bathrooms. No one gives a shit if you pass for female. You still got a dick. If 99% of females knew you have a dick, and had a choice, they'd not let you into the female bathroom. Fuck off to the rotten dirty piss of Hell you came from. I hope you die of imaginary cunt fungus.
Woah buddy, pretty angry there eh?

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Ikr? Hard to believe his marriage failed. His lovely nature is probably a byproduct of being a dumb, stagnant slob who makes $0 I think.
No need to kick him while he's down *shrug*

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Maul

Dental Dammer
Ikr? Hard to believe his marriage failed. His lovely nature is probably a byproduct of being a dumb, stagnant slob who makes $0 I think.
Can I fuck you? I have a real patek as posted on this thread.

• 2Barf
  • 1Worf

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
Household is about 225k. However, since I live in Nassau county on Long Island I qualify for food stamps and welfare. Or at least I should. 12k in property taxes a year. But, and it is all that matters, the public schools here are better than most private schools anywhere else. 17 kids in my daughters class with two teachers and a teacher's aide. But the day she graduates high school...

Oh man nassau county. I hear that I live out here too. The taxes are brutal and going up like crazy now. And I also work for the county which I think makes me a degenerate lol

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
Fix the fucking potholes you county employee!!! Just kidding. Mostly. Ok, not really.

I used to do the pot holes actually till about 2yrs ago. It's fucking awful I know lol. In the early 2000s we had about 450 guys for roads. Now we are down to about 70 from lay offs and closing yards down. It's freaking insane how far we've fallen behind. Now I do road stripping and signs and we only have 6 guys for the entire county.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You're getting boring

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Man sometimes you come into a thread expecting snootery and elitism and you find UNBRIDLED AGGRESSION.

that went from 0 to 60 faster than folers lambo kuntash.

I'll be part of your entourage, foler. I'll be in charge of jumping on the uggo grenades.

• 2Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers