• $200k-$300k solo

• $200k-$300k household

• $300k+ solo

• $300k+ household

Results are only viewable after voting.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I may not support any persons decision to be a male or female, but there is no reason for hate.

We all have common interest and that's what matters here.

Fgts

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I may not support any persons decision to be a male or female, but there is no reason for hate.

We all have common interest and that's what matters here.

Fgts
Shut up faggot.

Also, I got carry out Chinese yesterday and my fortune cookie didn't have a fortune in it. I'm blaming you.

• 2Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Ok I'm really confused. Foler appears to be looking into entry through senior level engineering jobs but he makes $1M from investments a year? This seems very strange. I mean I don't care if some dude lies on the internet but it'd be weird to me that you'd be telling different stories in both places.

He is just a more annoying desperate version of Sadre Spinegnawer Sadre Spinegnawer

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Just so weird that it's true. Man was made to work, not sit on his ass twiddling his thumbs. Just because you have money doesn't mean you shouldn't work. Just like how if you had enough money to buy a Ferrari doesn't mean you should.

H8ters gone h8te

• 1Repost
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
So I got invited to one of Dan B's Ignite promo parties at his place. I know Dan as an acquaintance through a friend. Parties seem to be nuts with lots celebs. Not really my seen but thinking of going to this next one to say I did.

• 1Repost
  • 1Bullshit

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
So I got invited to one of Dan B's Ignite promo parties at his place. I know Dan as an acquaintance through a friend. Parties seem to be nuts with lots celebs. Not really my seen but thinking of going to this next one to say I did.

Go and take a picture otherwise people are going to call you out and you are gonna look bitch made. Back up your shit Wakandan.

the-results-are-850nff.jpg

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Go and take a picture otherwise people are going to call you out and you are gonna look bitch made. Back up your shit Wakandan.

the-results-are-850nff.jpg
Hmm maybe I can get Dan B to hold a sign calling teekey a retard

• 2Repost

fris

Vyemm Raider
Ask trump to let you borrow one of his jets to get there, he probably owes you one

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Foler let Trump borrow his Hublot Black Caviar Bang.
Hublot is a American Inventor watch. Only pleebs buy Hublot. Money better spent on pateks, AP, iwc or Rolex.

• 1Picard