How to handle a bad VP

Palum

what Suineg set it to
And BAM!

Director just called me. VP had him written up today for my little project not getting done before start of business today.

I put the change control in for 5PM today, and she made promises to the customer that we would get the SOW done prior to 8am (I implemented at 10am this morning).

Problem is that she didn't tell myself nor my director anything until 7am about this promise. PLUS she approved the change control for 5pm today on Friday.

Best part is that it's a 1st and final warning to by director.

Why is that a bam, I thought you wanted the VP gone not the director? Or is this the 'final proof'?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I do!
Because she clearly is losing it and fucked up. With clear documentation on the work to be done and time to be completed that she approved, she writes up my director for...nothing. He called to laugh at this basically.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I do!
Because she clearly is losing it and fucked up. With clear documentation on the work to be done and time to be completed that she approved, she writes up my director for...nothing. He called to laugh at this basically.

Ah gotcha

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I do!

Did he cackle about how she had activated his trap card?

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Yeah she sounds like a massive cunt. Insecure, massive, cunt.

I used to have a boss like her, micromanaging shit that she had no idea of how it works (I do the IT, she's ... hell I have no idea what real qualifications she even has, other than being a dick towards people and then taking the victim role. She is our HR now).

Glad I escaped from under her. Talking to coworkers who still have to report to her and she's still doing the same thing.

Cover your bases Brahma, but from what I gather you already have done that. Good luck.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
And BAM!

Director just called me. VP had him written up today for my little project not getting done before start of business today.

I put the change control in for 5PM today, and she made promises to the customer that we would get the SOW done prior to 8am (I implemented at 10am this morning).

Problem is that she didn't tell myself nor my director anything until 7am about this promise. PLUS she approved the change control for 5pm today on Friday.

Best part is that it's a 1st and final warning to by director.

So how is that your director's fault if she made the commit?

Edit: Oops, didn't see the next page when I replied. Never mind.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yeah she sounds like a massive cunt. Insecure, massive, cunt.

I used to have a boss like her, micromanaging shit that she had no idea of how it works (I do the IT, she's ... hell I have no idea what real qualifications she even has, other than being a dick towards people and then taking the victim role. She is our HR now).

Glad I escaped from under her. Talking to coworkers who still have to report to her and she's still doing the same thing.

Cover your bases Brahma, but from what I gather you already have done that. Good luck.

Maybe she's got a master's degree in music composition?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Update....

Fired.gif

Hahhahahahaha! Bitch is gone!!! My director told me a few minutes ago!!

clap1.gif

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Long story short...dumb bitch called in The Bobs. The Bobs said SHE was the issue. CIO let her go. Fuckin IRONY!! FUCK YESSSSS!!!

• 8Solidarity
  • 5Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 16 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Drinks on Brahma after work!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ummm. They just walked My director. My manager. The Cisco engineers out the door.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Congratulations on your promotion Brahma.

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
All my techs are gone minus the ones with government clearance. I'm still here keeping my head low and looking busy!

• 5Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Late to the party here, but all I really needed to know:

Female
+
Information technology
=
nightmare

• 1Like