I am currently living in my parents basement. AMA

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
98d 23h 7m
Before this gets rickshawed, use the opportunity to improve everything in your life. Good luck, I lived with mine for 6 weeks when I was 19...annoyed the piss out of me.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Does mom let you pin up your Nazi flag while visiting or do you need to keep that on the down low?

My parents have way more Nazi memorabilia than I do. I'm talking about flags, patches, currency, books etc.

I was never down with the Germans like my step father but I'll admit they did some good work in the past.

• 1Worf
Reactions: Izo

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
92d 6h 11m
It's finally happened I've reached the pinnacle online keyboard warrior.

Starting this week and until the 23rd of September I will be living in my parents basement as a 30+ year old man.

I want to thank Tuco Tuco for believing in me all these years and Mist Mist for her love and support.
My wife and I lived with my parents in their basement for a month or so after we got married. I keep telling her that I regret moving out, but she remains unconvinced.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Gold Donor>
99d 21h 33m
I guess I will ask the serious question: What brought about this situation?

• 1Like
Reactions: Foler

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I guess I will ask the serious question: What brought about this situation?
Moving to Colorado and my current lease was up this month but my new apartment isnt ready until October. Work will pay for 3 weeks of "extended stay" but I'd rather not deal with hotel shit so my mommy is taking me in.

EQ?

(This is my AMA question)

I beat EQ.

Wow classic?

Do you have room for your piss funnels or did you need to rent a storage unit?

It's in a blue plastic box with "Tarantula supplies" written on it

Punko

custom title
<Gold Donor>
74d 11h 21m
Sorry a_skeleton_02, but unless you are an EQ or WoW dev, you need to be monumentally retarded and / or have tits (both is a bonus), in order for an AMA to draw attention.

At least you tried, so here is your upvote.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: Hoss and iannis