I am currently living in my parents basement. AMA

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Moving to Colorado and my current lease was up this month but my new apartment isnt ready until October. Work will pay for 3 weeks of "extended stay" but I'd rather not deal with hotel shit so my mommy is taking me in.

I beat EQ.

Wow classic?

It's in a blue plastic box with "Tarantula supplies" written on it

What a cop out way to say no

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Living with parents is a privilege most dont have. Sounds retarded, but once they are gone they are gone.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I think if ur staring a blow up doll in the eyes and working on a nut, its time to get some help

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm currently living in my parents backyard. When they moved to Arizona they built a Casita (pool house basically) for my grandma. She passed away a few years ago and when I split with my wife they were like please move in. My dad grills steak half the week so whatever embarrassment I feel for freeloading off my parents is washed away with medium rare juice.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I moved back in with my mom for a short amount of time in my mid 20s while I was in the middle of a lot of stuff. I think many people do, just as a stepping stone between shit sometimes.

I'm glad she was able to, and I'll be here for my son as well.

But I have to ask, more socks with poop or jizz in them?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I moved back in with my mom for a short amount of time in my mid 20s while I was in the middle of a lot of stuff. I think many people do, just as a stepping stone between shit sometimes.

I'm glad she was able to, and I'll be here for my son as well.

But I have to ask, more socks with poop or jizz in them?

Are you asking what I have more of laying around the house?

I havent pooped in a sock since i stopped playing EQ like 3 years ago

...so i'd say poop socks

• 1Worf

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Living with parents in a privilege most dont have. Sounds retarded, but once they are gone they are gone.
Things dudes who live with their parents tell themselves.

I still see my mom all time time, but living with her is a privilege that I'm glad I no longer have. My dad is dead, but I've never thought, "I just wish I lived in his house longer before we lost him!"

Hopefully your stay is as temporary as you hope, @a_skeleton_02 .

• 2Like

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Have you registered on incels yet? Are you officially a wizard?

Also did you ask mist if you can move in with her first?

• 2Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
If you pick up a lady in a bar your odds of getting her to come home with you are increased dramatically if you replace 'Parents Basement' with 'Rape Dungeon'

• 2Truth!

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
From what she has told me about her mother I'd pass.

Will you be exposing parents to full depths of your depravity or being on best behavior?

Second we need pics of the setup.

Is there a bathroom down there or do you have to venture upstairs OR forgo showers?

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
a_skeleton_02 is your new job working for Best Buy?

During an interview, Lachazo admitted that he struck the victim with a mallet and doused her with a liquid chemical. Lachazo admitted to using cocaine and marijuana earlier in the day.

• 1Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Did you guys forget when I said my mom's been dead over a year?

• 1Trump
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Moving to Colorado and my current lease was up this month but my new apartment isnt ready until October. Work will pay for 3 weeks of "extended stay" but I'd rather not deal with hotel shit so my mommy is taking me in.
is this your childhood home?