I am currently living in my parents basement. AMA

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
It's finally happened I've reached the pinnacle online keyboard warrior.

Starting this week and until the 23rd of September I will be living in my parents basement as a 30+ year old man.

I want to thank Tuco Tuco for believing in me all these years and Mist Mist for her love and support.

• 22Worf
  • 6Like
  • 5Solidarity
Reactions: 34 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Do you want meatloaf and is mom going to make it for you?

• 4Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Before this gets rickshawed, use the opportunity to improve everything in your life. Good luck, I lived with mine for 6 weeks when I was 19...annoyed the piss out of me.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Does mom let you pin up your Nazi flag while visiting or do you need to keep that on the down low?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Does mom let you pin up your Nazi flag while visiting or do you need to keep that on the down low?

My parents have way more Nazi memorabilia than I do. I'm talking about flags, patches, currency, books etc.

I was never down with the Germans like my step father but I'll admit they did some good work in the past.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Starting this week and until the 23rd of September I will be living in my parents basement as a 30+ year old man.

I want to thank Tuco Tuco for believing in me all these years and Mist Mist for her love and support.
My wife and I lived with my parents in their basement for a month or so after we got married. I keep telling her that I regret moving out, but she remains unconvinced.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Do you have room for your piss funnels or did you need to rent a storage unit?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I wish we could have basements in south Florida. On the bright side, my kids will never be able to return, once I can get them out.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I guess I will ask the serious question: What brought about this situation?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I guess I will ask the serious question: What brought about this situation?
Moving to Colorado and my current lease was up this month but my new apartment isnt ready until October. Work will pay for 3 weeks of "extended stay" but I'd rather not deal with hotel shit so my mommy is taking me in.

EQ?

(This is my AMA question)

I beat EQ.

Wow classic?

Do you have room for your piss funnels or did you need to rent a storage unit?

It's in a blue plastic box with "Tarantula supplies" written on it

• 9Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 11 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sorry a_skeleton_02, but unless you are an EQ or WoW dev, you need to be monumentally retarded and / or have tits (both is a bonus), in order for an AMA to draw attention.

At least you tried, so here is your upvote.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Living in your parents basement increases the odds of you having tits by quite a bit.

• 7Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Can we get pics of the basement setup??

• 2Like