I do not believe in equality

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Luckily, I wasn't alive during WW2. So yes.

Compared to being born in a third world country, being born in the US is absolutely a success. You were successful in getting all the rights, freedoms and opportunities that come with being an American, and you did nothing to earn it.
There is a zero chance of tanomba been alive in WW2. If we assign luck to events that zero chance of probability, then you are going against the definition of the word. The definition of the word actually deals with probability.

Your statement, of saying you are lucky of been in a time were you aren't called to arms it is correct. There was the very real possibility of gw bush of calling a draft after 911, low but an actual real one.

If we were to take your definition of luck, then everything is luck... Literally, because most things in life we have no control of, and your definition does not take into account plausiblility also.

Here tanomba, are you a lucky guy that your wife is not cucking you?
I don't think a normal person will consider that luck, it is the expected behavior, and expected behavior is not luck.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
There is a zero chance of tanomba been alive in WW2. If we assign luck to events that zero chance of probability, then you are going against the definition of the word. The definition of the word actually deals with probability.
Find me this definition.

If we were to take your definition of luck, then everything is luck... Literally, because most things in life we have no control of, and your definition does not take into account plausiblility also.
This means nothing and has no connection to anything I've ever said.

Here tanomba, are you a lucky guy that your wife is not cucking you?
I don't think a normal person will consider that luck, it is the expected behavior, and expected behavior is not luck.
That's not luck, because I am in control of who I choose to be in a long-term relationship with.

Again, if you're benefiting from things you have no control over, that's luck. You have no control over where you are born, when you are born, or from whom you are born. Some people are born into wealth and never have to work a day of their lives. Some people are born with a condition that kills them within a year. They had no say in it, it's just luck.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Again, if you're benefiting from things you have no control over, that's luck. You have no control over where you are born, when you are born, or from whom you are born. Some people are born into wealth and never have to work a day of their lives. Some people are born with a condition that kills them within a year. They had no say in it, it's just luck.
Wow you are dense. Then by your own definition everything is luck. Because there are infinite possible outcomes to each situation. The one that happens is just usually the most probable. So by the dictionary definition no matter if it succeeds or fails it is a matter of luck. Jackass.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Oh sorry actually I left out one more option for what you did. You actually believe people who are successful in life are only there because of luck. If so then you have proven why you are so, so wrong.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
A farmer is not lucky because plants grow and he can farm them. He has no control over the seeds and plants. Under your definition every simple act of nature that we benefit from, that we have no control over will be considered lucky.
We are lucky the water falls down, instead of up. We are lucky water is cold and it refreshes us, we are lucky food fills us and gives us nutrients. See how broad your definition for is? So food been absorbed by our body is luck also under yor broad definition.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Luck has multiple definitions, no scientific definitions and is at it's core a religious concept. Any conversation based around the word is inherently broken in an abstract sense because it's describing something that doesn't actually exist.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Compared to being born in a third world country, being born in the US is absolutely a success. You were successful in getting all the rights, freedoms and opportunities that come with being an American, and you did nothing to earn it.
No but you can respect the ones who did.

Or you can be you, I guess.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
You guys know that luck and fortune are different words.
Luck deals with the outcome of chances. Fortune is about external forces beyond your control.
We have the good fortune of been born in the antibiotics era. There is no chance or other possibility, just statement saying how good it is to have antibiotics.
We are not lucky to be born this time as there is no other valid possibility for it. We can't be born any other time.

Difference Between Luck and Fortune | Luck vs Fortune