I think Im going to like this place...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
There's a long silence at the moment as Sharona contemplates her next move.

Just got one up'd in a 'Tits or GTFO' contest.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I love these boards, it's comforting to know we are still attracting the best and brightest of society.

• 3Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
1275937249093s.jpg

• 9Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Sharona Sharona

It looks like your cool message board has attracted the creme de la creme of High Internet Society.

77GouNO.jpg

Last edited:
  • 34Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 35 users

Siliconemelons

Can someone tldr me what or how screamco got ultra triggered here... so much he is claiming to be a "follower of the Lord"

I mean, maybe a girl sharona gets a prize just for that.

You people complain about lack of quality... err lack of amusing content, well.. Tada

• 4Picard
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Can someone tldr me what or how screamco got ultra triggered here... so much he is claiming to be a "follower of the Lord"

I mean, maybe a girl sharona gets a prize just for that.

You people complain about lack of quality... err lack of amusing content, well.. Tada
He's banned from shit posting gifs in pol thread, so he's just throwing around comments en masse to see where they land and he can find a home in.

• 3Like

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Zaara's not a dumb cunt and thus does not owe tits. Tits are always appreciated, of course, but she has already earned her keep imo by being a GodTier shitlord.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Sharona

<Banned>
Nobody knows about the Bastard Factory message board because it hasn't even been open for 3 weeks. Nobody knows about it.

Come play in a hardcore way or don't. I don't care. I am from POF and the guy I 'chat' with there told me about BF only because he saw it on his twitter thing... Bastard Factory Off-Topic Message Board (@BastardFactory) | Twitter or I'd still be at POF looking for a strapping young boy in my area to pay my off my Bloomingdales credit card.

That said, I am willing to adopt 2 of you and share my social media accounts. After a week and a half now of searching through threads and personal profiles here.. A few of you have stood out, most do not.

I know who I want.

• 5WTF
  • 3Jew
  • 2Faggotry
Reactions: 14 users

Ladro

Anomaly
We had done about everything we could think of with Jane. After only 3 years, she had been modified and manipulated in every way imaginable. As I admired her rigid body, listening to her subtle whimpering beneath the inflated bladder stretching her jaws, I couldn't help but feel sad that I wouldn't have her to torture any longer. Three years ago, when she had written me with her interest in becoming the ultimate bondage toy, I hadn't believed someone like her existed. But after many months of conversation, we finally met, and I realized that she was for real. Only 19 years old when she arrived, she was impressive. Only 5'6", she already had massive breasts, measuring a delightful 38D. On such a small frame, they stood out dramatically. She was rather proud of them, wearing a tight t-shirt on our first meeting, with hip hugger shorts and a bare stomach. I was still certain she would back out at the last minute, but she eagerly signed the contract giving her life to me, then drinking the potion I had set out. Within seconds she was asleep.It only took a few minutes to throw her tiny form over my shoulder and carry her down to the dungeon. Already a large house nestled in the woods, I had built an equally large dungeon underground. The long, stone steps were foreboding to strangers, as were the dark walls and sounds of dripping water in the distance. Setting Jane on the floor of the primary chamber, I undressed her, then lifted her onto the chair. Her ass settled on two flat bars, leaving her entire crotch accessible. Legs stretched out in a dramatic V, parallel with the floor, while her arms strapped behind her at wrist and elbow, then attached to an upright bar. Her head bent back, resting in two thin half bands that held her at the base of the skull and toward the top of her head. Thin straps extended from these, one circling her chin with the other reaching around her forehead. Once tightened, her head bent back sharply, forcing her to face up. When she woke, she would be able to see herself clearly through the large mirror suspended above her. I wanted her to see everything that was happening to her. An added attachment connected to the lower band and stretched over her mouth. I reached in to pull out her tongue, then fit it between two serrated pieces, clamping them down tight, holding her tongue out of her mouth. Two rubber wedges at the back of her teeth held her mouth open wide. I stepped to the back of the chair and began cranking the two dull spikes. They touched her skin on either side of her spine, at mid-back. Though not sharp, they were uncomfortable, and served the purpose of slowly forcing her chest out, while stretching her body. The pain of the metal pressed hard against her back brought her eyes open wide and a scream from her throat. I watched out of the corner of my eye as her eyes darted about the room in fear, trying to assess the situation. I ignored her, actually humming as I worked, positioning the dildo penetrator beneath her exposed anus. Greasing it, I cranked the dial until the pointed tip began to press past her sphincter. She jumped at the sensation, which told me she had too much slack. I stepped behind her again and gave the spikes a few extra turns, grinding their dull points harder against her sensitive back and creating a wail from her throat. The result was to force her large tits out further, and to remove her ability to move at all. I returned to the dildo, making sure it was lined up, then flipped a switch. For a second nothing happened, then suddenly, the dildo shoved it’s 6 inch length deep into her ass. Jane screamed out loud, tears beginning to spill down her cheeks as the dildo extracted slowly, then plunged itself deep once more. The sequence was random and would continue unrelented until I shut it off. I figured a few days of anal raping by the machine would soften her will.As I returned to her face, I avoided eye contact. I could see without looking that she was terrified. After all our conversation about these and the coming events, I could tell she wasn’t quite prepared for the reality of the situation. With a pair of scissors, I began to cut off her long blonde hair, letting it pool around my feet. Soon her head was stubble. I stepped to the side and rolled over the silver tray loaded with shaving cream and a razor, then applied the foam to her head and proceeded to shave her. Despite the attack waged on her ass, I could tell she was more disturbed by the shaving. She watched as I ran the razor over her head, removing the last bits of hair. Soon, she was completely bald. After wiping her dry, I took a pair of latex exam gloves from the tray, pulled them on, then squeezed a liberal amount of gel from a small tube onto my palm. Rubbing it across both hands, I touched her head, smearing the brownish substance across her bear head. The chemical stung as it attacked the hair follicles, though the pain couldn’t have been anything compared to the dildo. I looked down to see it was in heavy pump mode, forcing the dildo deep in, then extracting it quickly, only to shove it back in. It was like a good hard fucking. She closed her eyes, squeezing tears onto her face, as she felt her baldness become permanent.Shaving her eyebrows, then plucking her eyelashes was easier. I coated two eye patches with the strong depilatory, then placed them over her eyes, forcing them shut. I stepped around her and sat on a stool in front of her pussy, then spread more depilatory over her shaved crotch. I had to stop the machine for a second as I coated her ass with the same gel. It only took a moment and soon the machine was back in action. Pulling the gloves off and depositing them into the trash, I took another tray and selected a thick needle. I removed the eye patches, wiping her eyelids clean as well, then allowed her see see the sharp device I held. Her tongue was already pulled out, but a few turns of a small crank pulled it out even further. I again avoided eye contact as I lifted the huge needle and without pause, shoved it through her tongue, near the tip. A blood curdling scream rose from her throat as blood ran down her throat from the hole. I grabbed a fairly large ring from the tray and fit it through, clicking the locking ends together to form a seamless shape.After 30 minutes, I had completed her piercings. In addition to the front ring, I had pierced a series of holes down both sides of her tongue, placing smaller rings there. A large nose ring now dangled from her septum. Both nipples had a ring at the base and a rod through the middle, while her clit sported two rings; a larger one behind her clit, and a thick yet small ring through the middle of her clit. She had watched the entire process, simply grunting as each needle penetrated her flesh, moaning slightly as each ring clicked together in permanence. I stood back, admiring her modifications. I wasn’t sure if I would like the image of the hairless creature before me. But now, as the rings sparkled from her flesh, her face seemingly featureless without eyebrows or hair, her body contorted by the bondage and spikes, I smiled. I knew I was going to enjoy this immensely. I walked behind Jane, then leaned in to her ear.“Welcome to the rest of your life,” I whispered. I left her then, letting the ass fucking continue as she felt the first pangs of regret for her decision.

• 4WTF
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 5 users

Ladro

Anomaly
I skipped to the bottom, sincerely hoping this was a Better Nate than Lever joke.

It's not, it's something worth reading if you're into that kind of thing. Just testing a theory by feeding a large amount of text to Sharona Sharona

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
It's not, it's something worth reading if you're into that kind of thing. Just testing a theory by feeding a large amount of text to Sharona Sharona

I still think you're overestimating this being an AI above and beyond someone just trolling and/or trying to drive traffic to another message board. Although I still have suspicion this might be tyen tyen manifesting the subconscious remnants of what he wanted out of trex trex into an alternate persona and making us endure this bizarre form of self therapy....

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Ladro

Anomaly
I still think you're overestimating this being an AI above and beyond someone just trolling and/or trying to drive traffic to another message board. Although I still have suspicion this might be tyen tyen manifesting the subconscious remnants of what he wanted out of trex trex into an alternate persona and making us endure this bizarre form of self therapy....

Maybe, but when I see shit like this it makes me wonder... I dabbled with chat bots back in the early 2000's and they acted a lot like this.

Now there is always the strange case of Peppermint Patty.
Wears the comfortable shoes.
Marcie calls her sir.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

What are we trying to accomplish with joining our community...

Become part of it?
- Fast track, or only track depending on post quality = ptogtfo
- Slow track, post good shit, be a normal person add quality to whatever part or parts of the forum you decide to chill in

Wanting us to "join" your community? well, ptogtfo if u post we may give u some new users

Also, entertaining screamco is always valid i suppose.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.