I think Im going to like this place...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Is basat
Nobody knows about the Bastard Factory message board because it hasn't even been open for 3 weeks. Nobody knows about it.

Come play in a hardcore way or don't. I don't care. I am from POF and the guy I 'chat' with there told me about BF only because he saw it on his twitter thing... Bastard Factory Off-Topic Message Board (@BastardFactory) | Twitter or I'd still be at POF looking for a strapping young boy in my area to pay my off my Bloomingdales credit card.

That said, I am willing to adopt 2 of you and share my social media accounts. After a week and a half now of searching through threads and personal profiles here.. A few of you have stood out, most do not.

I know who I want.

Did you name it Bastard Factory as that is what you became? Or was it a coincidence?

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 2 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Nobody knows about the Bastard Factory message board because it hasn't even been open for 3 weeks. Nobody knows about it.

Come play in a hardcore way or don't. I don't care. I am from POF and the guy I 'chat' with there told me about BF only because he saw it on his twitter thing... Bastard Factory Off-Topic Message Board (@BastardFactory) | Twitter or I'd still be at POF looking for a strapping young boy in my area to pay my off my Bloomingdales credit card.

That said, I am willing to adopt 2 of you and share my social media accounts. After a week and a half now of searching through threads and personal profiles here.. A few of you have stood out, most do not.

I know who I want.

It’s a trap.....all that’s at the end of this rabbit hole is a dude.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I skimmed this because it’s a shit thread.

A Plus Tit challenge Vanessa Vanessa

Not sure what this thread is or why it exists. Y’all mutha fuckas need Jesus.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
guy-fierie-vegasbaby-041714.0.jpg

761867o4www01.jpg

HF2NNm7I8IpLvzwKChAMo41xYBHsWYXgxAb_-o0VHC0.jpg

dVYenEq.jpg

IYOtNxwLLrzdL0W2yzesO3okGsrOb5MIF30EzEn6sVc.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Shanadoa hasn't posted in this thread since the move. I assume she thinks it was deleted and she was banned.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Couldn't get past the first page because of Scream. Bravo pulling that old gem out of the closet. Brought back good memories.

• 3Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
This thread needs more hot tranny tits.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 6 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Late to this party but Sharona looks like a retarded Velma from Scooby Doo.

Scoob's Velma is hotter anyway.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Well, at least we can thanks Sharona Sharona for getting Vanessa Vanessa to resurface long enough to post proper reclaim to her Attention Whoring crown in proper form. But I will admit, I think we've managed to shock and awe Sharona back to whatever that barely existent forum was she came over from.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.