I think Im going to like this place...

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Also, it seems that if a new female member joins and starts to run her mouth . . . Vanessa might post titties pictures.

Hmmm, I got a few alts to set up.

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Also, it seems that if a new female member joins and starts to run her mouth . . . Vanessa might post titties pictures.

Hmmm, I got a few alts to set up.

Better do that soon before it becomes another likely statistic in tranny suicide

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

SuperNaught

Trakanon Raider
I wanna know more about this looking for a sugar daddy situation from Sharona Sharona . Because it looks like trying to mine a bitcoin with an abacus... Given the pics... Asking for a friend... And the lulz.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
is being bitchy one of the side effects of HRT?

also Vanessa Vanessa

AZpW6hr.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sharona

<Banned>
Then the guy with ''angry looking avatar'' wanted to know if I swallowed. Obv. not a way to talk to a lady. So yeah, Im gonna go slow. haha. Little diff than POF, because you people are quite 'shadowy. Nothing is personal and its all like really vague on who you all are. I dunno. Its okay though, Im sorta a Tomboy and like gross things. I am into things that you will need a shot for in the morning. I think Im one of the few girls who dont get cranky. Im mainly into sploshing. I dont like violence or whips, no pain thank you. Im gonna post pictures of things Im into soon as I get time and hope Im not banned away before being Modded.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.