Idle Heroes

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Prophet tree isn't guaranteed to summon a hero, you will most likely get generic 5* pieces or the purple branch thingies. Since you've recently started, just stockpile the prophet summon orbs until the next event. You will have to get some dark 3* or 4* from daily summons or event raids, which might take some days since it's rng.

For the tavern quests, try to reroll the quests as much as you can. Generally, you will come out ahead via rerolling the quests until you get a decent gem reward. Can be tough starting out tho, since you don't yet have the ability to let the previous days' gem rewards ride into rerolling the current day's quests.

Patience pays off in this one, unless you go whale mode.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Prophet tree isn't guaranteed to summon a hero, you will most likely get generic 5* pieces or the purple branch thingies. Since you've recently started, just stockpile the prophet summon orbs until the next event. You will have to get some dark 3* or 4* from daily summons or event raids, which might take some days since it's rng.

For the tavern quests, try to reroll the quests as much as you can. Generally, you will come out ahead via rerolling the quests until you get a decent gem reward. Can be tough starting out tho, since you don't yet have the ability to let the previous days' gem rewards ride into rerolling the current day's quests.

Patience pays off in this one, unless you go whale mode.
naw, just gonna go on cruise control f2p

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I told myself the same thing and now almost vip5:)
I think I would too if it wasn't for the private server. Gives free vip5 and has a monthly reset seasonal server too. The seasonal one has modifiers and banned heros etc which changes things up a bit. I definitely recommend saving some cash and checking it out. Its pretty active too.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
this stupid game is nearly impossible f2p, (i still am) exponentially increasing gems, just for 5 hero slots is insane. at 100 hero slots it'd cost me 1k gems to get another 5, this is probably the breaking for most ppl i would assume, since it'd take me 2 days to get 1k gems.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Honestly I don’t think I could play the game completely f2p. Vip 2 or 3 would be the minimum, otherwise the hero slot restriction is too stringent even when maxed out.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
A common problem, even for me :(

1540453695224.png

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I’m at 250 and don’t really have a problem. Have to sac some 3 star or fuse some 5 star every once in awhile, but not a big deal.

Still trying to get fodder to e3 Val and Sigmund

You’ve got like 8 10* heroes that I would love to fodder
0913E5B7-F4FA-4B0B-B750-C1F4FF5CA40B.png

Last edited:

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I need a list of what 3star fodders i need for my current 5's to get to 6, just wiped out some I actually need.

Started playing like two weeks ago, Lv. 75, VIP2.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I need a list of what 3star fodders i need for my current 5's to get to 6, just wiped out some I actually need.

Started playing like two weeks ago, Lv. 75, VIP2.

You can see it when you go to the creation circle and select the hero, it'll show you whats required.

All 3 starts are used for fodder. The 1 and 2 stars are not used for creation. AFAIK their ONLY use is for tavern quests.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So I just started this week and I have absolutely no idea what I am doing.

I am level 65 and VIP 4.

BB989A45-477C-4BB2-878D-7BF8CB8E1BCA.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So I just started this week and I have absolutely no idea what I am doing.

I am level 65 and VIP 4.

View attachment 180627
Heart watcher is your good hero there. Just keep collecting resources and saving them for events.

Biggest things to know starting off:

Don’t spend guild coins on anything but tech. It’s tempting, but don’t do it.

Dont sacrifice anything at the altar higher than 3 star. 3 stars you want to hold onto to use in fusions, but sacrificing your extras and to make space is going to happen.

First monster when you get to level 70 should be snake or wolf. They are by far the most powerful until you get past 10 star.

Don’t focus on light and dark early on unless you plan to whale out hard. It literally takes a year to build the fodder resources to take one to 10 star without dropping hundreds of orbs into light/dark.

You need to log in every 8 hours to collect resources from campaign, it will stop collecting until you do.

Best factions to put orbs into early is probably still forest, but abyss is nearly as good.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
First monster when you get to level 70 should be snake or wolf. They are by far the most powerful until you get past 10 star.

I had read to focus on Deer for PVE, as the healing is really useful in Brave Trial and Aspen.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I had read to focus on Deer for PVE, as the healing is really useful in Brave Trial and Aspen.
It really isn’t early on. Your snake will basically one shot everything vs deer giving you a small amount of HP. After 10* that changes, but early on snake and wolf are going to give you best results

Having deer go off and heal you only to have opponent snake go off and take off 70% of your life is a bad trade

Oh, and you can’t use monsters in aspen

Last edited: