Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
On todays episode of Young People Are Retarded:
This is why younger people are more likely to ditch it in casual conversation — and maybe feel a touch of panic when their boss slacks them a message with something as seemingly mundane as a period at the end.
I'm going to make extra sure to use lots of punctuation in all communications with young people from now on.

Good God, this generation is a bunch of fucking pussies. Stressed out by punctuation and writing articles about.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I’ve actually had people insult me in WoW because I almost always use proper punctuation. It’s a sad time we live in.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I guess Grandpa put some bullets in his toaster again

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
1638378601453.png

• 1Like

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
You have to be extra stupid to purposefully damage equipment in space. Any malfunction up there is going to get scrutinized by some of the best root cause analysis minds in the world.
Apparently to drill the hole in space would have required several hours of work in the Russian section of the station to remove layers of things over the surface where the hole was. This, of course, would have been noticed if it was actually a thing that happened.

What most likely did happen was the hole was drilled accidentally in manufacture, not found until not much time before launch, then they patched the hole with epoxy or whatnot and hoped no one would notice. Russia does NOT want the embarrassment that would occur if they got blamed, so they're pushing the big lie that it was done in space as sabotage.

• 2Salty
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm

The 49-year-old dump truck operator could choose either receiving $50,000 a year for the rest of his life, taking one prize as an annuity — $25,000 a year for life — and the second as a lump sum of $390,000, or cashing in both tickets and taking home two lump-sum prizes of $390,000 each.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

The 49-year-old dump truck operator could choose either receiving $50,000 a year for the rest of his life, taking one prize as an annuity — $25,000 a year for life — and the second as a lump sum of $390,000, or cashing in both tickets and taking home two lump-sum prizes of $390,000 each.
Take one lump sum frome one ticket. Buy a house and car and live off the other ticket 50k a year.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Take one lump sum frome one ticket. Buy a house and car and live off the other ticket 50k a year.
It’s lump sum + $25k a year. $50k a year is if he does them both as lifetime payments. Neither would be super life changing but it sure would be nice.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It’s lump sum + $25k a year. $50k a year is if he does them both as lifetime payments. Neither would be super life changing but it sure would be nice.
ahh. well 25k a year for life if you live in Smalltown USA and watch your pennies. you can totally have a house, new car and live comfortably by taking lump sum+25k.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
ahh. well 25k a year for life if you live in Smalltown USA and watch your pennies. you can totally have a house, new car and live comfortably by taking lump sum+25k.
Just a reminder in these times: those 25k/year will never be adjusted for inflation...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users