Interesting, Non Political News

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
There used to be a TinyKitchen account on Twitter that did this shit. I fucking loved it. I've always liked tiny shit for some reason, it's adorable.
Cause you want to paint it.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I35PdavC.jpeg

• 2Galaxy Brain
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
And now like that girl grew up eating only ramen he has health issues on a decade of shit food.

dizzie

Triggered Happy

Seems like a waste of time with him currently dying. I suppose it might give her family some closure, but they'll never find her remains, he supposedly disposed of her in a river like he did Morris Black, although that was Galveston Bay.

They might get a payday though, that would be nice for them, this cunt deserves to have nothing left by the time he dies.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Dude sells guy's daughter to a sex ring or pimps her out or something. Guy rescues her, kidnaps guy then beats/stabs him to death with a cinderblock and knives, dumps the body in a car and leaves it in a remote area.

Faith in humanities restoration +10 points

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Dude sells guy's daughter to a sex ring or pimps her out or something. Guy rescues her, kidnaps guy then beats/stabs him to death with a cinderblock and knives, dumps the body in a car and leaves it in a remote area.

Even that article is misleading. They rescued her in 2020, never mentioned her age that I noticed, he was probably 17 when he did it. He got what he deserved but to be fair this goes on a lot. The difference is just the rescue and justice. Yeah, good news is good news.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi

I'm trying to imagine how the court appearances go. Its gotta be weird.

Cause I imagine every time they ask if he did it, or about details of how he did it, a deep, satisfied smile slowly spreads across his face as he remembers. Not a happy smile but a "justice had to be done, so I did it" smile.

I mean fuck, how do you not answer every question in that trial with "and I'd fucking do it again"

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

Court records say she admitted to shooting all three victims. When asked why, she said, “because I’m a bad person.”

Sykes, who is currently on post supervised release for a previous murder conviction, told police he was at the scene when he heard the gunshots and tried to flee. He denied any involvement, court records say.

A witness, however, told police he saw heard Sykes tell Jones “Shoot him baby, shoot him,” while the two men were fighting, according to court documents.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Not exactly a Chariots of Fire type of personal glory event going on there.
Theres something wrong with them. Theres a huge problem with people running in marathons they arent supposed to so much so they have a term for it;

Then theres the fact runners are constantly shitting all over the place;

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Theres something wrong with them. Theres a huge problem with people running in marathons they arent supposed to so much so they have a term for it;

Then theres the fact runners are constantly shitting all over the place;

Weridos. It is such a problem now, they have to chip the bibs.

fsv.gif

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No insurance company would ever cover it for the general public. Hell, Star Trek still required trained shuttle pilots for taxis you aren't going to see teenagers, grandmas, and drunk drivers flying around.

• 1Dislike