1637176767845.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

StripChat HACKED: Adult cam site security breach EXPOSES over 65 million users

A database containing highly sensitive data on both users and models on a popular adult cam site were discovered online completely unprotected – including model information, chat messages, IP addresses and more.

Security researcher Bob Diachenko discovered that the webstite left its ElasticSearch database cluster wide open online last week – with some 65mn users and over 400K model details freely accessible online for over three days.

Diachenko warned that the info could be used to “extort, bully, or humiliate victims who thought their online activities were private.” StripChat have reported that no payment details had been leaked.

Sounds like StripChat have been caught with their pants down over this unwanted release …of data.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Having had a family member that became paralyzed due to an accident I can tell you with certainty, stuff like this needs to be fast-tracked. People that go from healthy to quads or nearly that are on a timer basically. Lets hope this is as good as it seems to be.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
That’s wild. I was just thinking about this the other day. Was thinking about how forklifts should just have cameras at the fork level since they’re so cheap now and you could operate them from a desk. All my ideas are always taken.
These idiots don't even realize they are training an AI to replace them in 5-10 years.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Having had a family member that became paralyzed due to an accident I can tell you with certainty, stuff like this needs to be fast-tracked. People that go from healthy to quads or nearly that are on a timer basically. Lets hope this is as good as it seems to be.
i had a cousin Nick who was paralyzed due to Polio, he died in his early 40s.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
wow that looks fun, oh it's 9k? lol
The first thing I thought is how hard is it to get back on when you are a mile from shore in the middle of a bunch of chop. They say it has floats that keep it upright? But not with a 200 pound man pulling on the side of it.

Also, it has an electric motor assist, so I imagine a bunch of soft morons getting tired and stranded far from shore.

Damn, I am fucking cynical. Looks cool, at least.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The first thing I thought is how hard is it to get back on when you are a mile from shore in the middle of a bunch of chop. They say it has floats that keep it upright? But not with a 200 pound man pulling on the side of it.

Also, it has an electric motor assist, so I imagine a bunch of soft morons getting tired and stranded far from shore.

Damn, I am fucking cynical. Looks cool, at least.
Doesn’t look hard to get back on, it sinks pretty far down. Getting it started looks tiring as hell though. I’m guessing the people buying these will be more like cycling/fitness people. Fat people will stick with their jet skis.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

uncognito

Trakanon Raider

“If you found money on the freeway, it is not your money,” Martin said at an afternoon news conference. “It belongs to the FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation) and this armored truck and the bank. It needs to be returned.”

lol at the two people who jumped out of their car in the middle of the highway and locked their keys inside, blocking traffic and getting them arrested.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Turn it in. Here's the $3 I found and that is all I have. Good luck and leave me alone.