marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
good for him for not raping anyone?

some of the comments are great

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

blizzak

<Silver Donator>
If I owned that 100 foot long strip I wold inform the owners of each home that I intended to remove the buildings from my property and come in with a chainsaw. Give them a week to apply pressure to town council. If that fails then I'd buy up some AR500 plates and a dozer. Fuck city councilors. Just saw 800 acres for sale for 138K in an unincorporated township. Its looking really good to me after reading that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

theres two cars in front of that house, ppl were inside, sad

*edit
holy shit one guy in house and survived
An off-duty police officer who lives a block away ran to the scene and pulled the victim from the rear of the home, which was already collapsed.

"There was debris everywhere, and when we got to the back of the house, all of the officers were able to lift this plank of wood up where we were able to see him underneath," Ridgefield police Officer Hagop Cigercioglu said. "As I called to him, he did respond. He gave his name, and I advised him of the house that was on fire, that he needed to crawl out. And we were able to take some wood out to make a big enough hole where he crawled out. And several officers and I helped him get out of the house."

The victim has not been identified, but he is believed to have been the only person inside. He was rushed to Hackensack University Medical Center in stable condition.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
If I owned that 100 foot long strip I wold inform the owners of each home that I intended to remove the buildings from my property and come in with a chainsaw. Give them a week to apply pressure to town council. If that fails then I'd buy up some AR500 plates and a dozer. Fuck city councilors. Just saw 800 acres for sale for 138K in an unincorporated township. Its looking really good to me after reading that.
Where is that cause I'd be interested?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

This video was a flop, so here's the actual VW and the race. It's now the fastest car on Pike's Peak, breaking the 8 minute time frame.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user