Interesting, Non Political News

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This motherfucker is crazy...best of luck though!

Pffft, old news

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

whoo

<Silver Donator>
Why is the respone to everything that happens in minority neighborhoods "looting"? Even if it was a racist cop shooting an innocent person, why looting? They are just damaging their own neighbors... So dumb

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Send the national guard, to guard the haire extension shops and the toilet paper obviously. I'm old. I remember when New York ran out of power and they had looting and people were stealing color TV's and such. Now it's hair extensions, toilet paper, and such. Oh and diapers. I saw that one once.

And yes I'm double old for refering to them as color TV's. I once had a black and white TV. Tho I think my parents always had a color one in my life. I think as a teen I got a 12" black and white TV that was a hand me down from my sister. I watched a youtube documentary on the rioting in New York of the looting and stuff. People were running out and telling everyone "They got color TV's down there".

Guessing looters were in better shape back then to run off with a TV than running off with a hair extension nowdays.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Violating the don't shit where you live rule is the surest indicator of retard culture.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
We need to start a Broward County, FL thread.

A man who snagged a $177,000 villa for $9,100 now believes he was scammed by the Floridacounty that put the property up for auction for unpaid property taxes.
The villa turns out to be a 1-foot-by-100-foot strip of land that separates two villas in Tamarac and is worth $50, the Sun Sentinel reports.

Screenshot_20190616-102242_Chrome.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users