Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
green poop freaks me out.

giphy.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's one of the food dyes in froot loops, they aren't the only thing that does it and I know it's not just me it happens too.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Golden grahams for me, but not for breakfast.

I assume that the worst breakfast for your health is poptarts. Hot sugar, encased in sugar, with sugar sprinkles.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Was there a loud boom noise at all? Just curious.

Didn't even notice it and I was at work less than 15 miles from the epicenter. Didn't find out until my mom texted me about 10 minutes later. She had turned the furnace on at the same time and for a second thought it had blown before she realized what was going on.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Didn't even notice it and I was at work less than 15 miles from the epicenter. Didn't find out until my mom texted me about 10 minutes later. She had turned the furnace on at the same time and for a second thought it had blown before she realized what was going on.
Not nearly as fun as I was thinking. Maybe next time bro!

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Yep. The only earthquake that I've noticed was the big one on the east coast that was what, almost 10 years ago?
The only one I was nearly in was the 1994 Northridge earthquake. Family vaca. Plane took off and it hit shortly thereafter. Was rather disappointing.

Cybsled

Most of the North East earthquakes are nothing to write home about and you typically don't even notice them unless you're on the upper floors of a multi-story building.

Of course, Boston was fucked up like 400 years ago by a huge one, so you never know!

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Another big New Madrid quake is probably the single most catastrophic thing that could happen to the US in terms of raw destruction/property damage