Before

CAEDA204-C8D0-4BFB-A3EA-61DD2F130D28-1989418.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

Report from an engineer several years ago noting eroding concrete, failed waterproofing under the pool deck, and cracked beams with exposed rebar. Someones in deep shit now

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah why would they detonate fireworks in the middle of a street? Lol

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If fireworks can blow up your vehicle designed for disposal your shit is worse than shit. Had to be something more

Cybsled

Ya, to me that says that either the explosive was something they weren’t expecting, or whoever built the disposal unit fucked up

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
A security guard who first noticed the man’s erratic behavior told CBSLA that he tried to talk to him down.

“When I looked up, he was up on the platforms, and all he kept saying was, ‘I don’t want to do it,'” James Thomas told CBSLA Thursday. “So the first thing I said was, ‘Don’t do it then, because I’m scared of heights, and I’m not coming up to get you.'”

“For a minute we thought he was gonna jump, he climbed all the way to the top, he was throwing items off at the police, the fire department, people that was standing around,” Thomas added. “As the night wore on, he hopped off the side and went on a foot chase.”

At around 9:25 p.m., the man jumped from the church to an adjacent building. He ran across that building’s roof and onto another roof where he then grabbed what looked like a utility line to scale the side of yet another structure.

The Los Angeles Police Department responded to the scene with officers on both the ground and in a police helicopter where, for a time, they tracked the man with the chopper’s night-sun spotlight. However, LAPD turned the spotlight off at one point in hopes of calming the man, who appeared agitated and was running from the light.

Eventually, the man entered a building that police had just been able to evacuate moments before. The family who’s home was entered were reportedly shaken up and very scared, but otherwise okay.

Police took the suspect into custody at around 10:30 p.m. and transported him to a local hospital, though CBSLA’s Tom Wait reported that the man appeared to be alert and did not seem severely injured.

Firefighters were able to ensure that the fire under the rooftop cross was out and that there was no further threat of flames spreading to any other areas of the church.

• 2WTF
  • 1Worf