Interesting, Non Political News

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fking chinkies. Remember the rich fuck one who's had like multiple tesla's confiscated for that.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
so this dumb blond and her bf start a youtube and go on "van life" shes reported missing

now theres more info

and a video of her and bf with bodycam footage in utah aug 12

its also the same day two lesbos end up dead in a utah campground too

this bitch is dead, i'm waiting for this story to develop

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>

View attachment 370781
Consistency is all over the place in the letters. Going to lean towards fake as shit and just another attention seeking woman.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
professor farnsworth futurama GIF

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
so this dumb blond and her bf start a youtube and go on "van life" shes reported missing

now theres more info

and a video of her and bf with bodycam footage in utah aug 12

its also the same day two lesbos end up dead in a utah campground too

this bitch is dead, i'm waiting for this story to develop

Been following this one. This pair seems like a couple of insufferable cunts, I couldn't watch the video of them being pulled over, it's just that woman crying for an hour.

Apparently the guy was spotted alone in a bar in West Yellowstone around the time of her disappearance, he's a leftist fag, so he got riled up with some customers when they started talking politics, guns and whatever else.

Interesting case, not normally one to cast guilt on a person, but in this case it looks highly likely he's killed her. Unsurprising after living in a van with her for 2 months.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Been following this one. This pair seems like a couple of insufferable cunts, I couldn't watch the video of them being pulled over, it's just that woman crying for an hour.

Apparently the guy was spotted alone in a bar in West Yellowstone around the time of her disappearance, he's a leftist fag, so he got riled up with some customers when they started talking politics, guns and whatever else.

Interesting case, not normally one to cast guilt on a person, but in this case it looks highly likely he's killed her. Unsurprising after living in a van with her for 2 months.
he's mia person of interest atm

dizzie

Triggered Happy
he's mia person of interest atm

Yeah, I'm wondering if he's gone on the run or whether he's taken himself out. They are resuming the search for him at sunrise.

If he killed her, it seems 50/50 if they find her body. On the one hand, although small, it's still a body, and he can't have transferred it that far from a trail due to the terrain. On the other hand, there's plenty of small crevices, rock faces, caves etc plus scavengers, weather etc which really fucks up the ability to search.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, I'm wondering if he's gone on the run or whether he's taken himself out. They are resuming the search for him at sunrise.

If he killed her, it seems 50/50 if they find her body. On the one hand, although small, it's still a body, and he can't have transferred it that far from a trail due to the terrain. On the other hand, there's plenty of small crevices, rock faces, caves etc plus scavengers, weather etc which really fucks up the ability to search.
idk how this shop keeper bitch actually remembers them, they either made an impression or shop keeper isn't busy/good memory

• 1Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
idk how this shop keeper bitch actually remembers them, they either made an impression or shop keeper isn't busy/good memory

Probably made an impression, young mentally ill dosser couple etc. People seemed to have really noticed the van, it's quite unusual to travel in up there as it's fucking tiny.

This guy breaks down where they were sighted and confirmed sightings. Boring guy but interesting to see where they went on what days, search area for a body seems massive.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
People seemed to have really noticed the van, it's quite unusual to travel in up there as it's fucking tiny.
haha, yea, since i saw this news story, i've been getting "van life" videos on youtube and their van is usually for 1 person, not two

like heres the difference between a converted van and a camper van
38d6e3ec5cf4a542f9c7f7d1c3623a39.png

their van didn't even have the luggage rack, like they literally just had 2 sets of clothes or something.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
haha, yea, since i saw this news story, i've been getting "van life" videos on youtube and their van is usually for 1 person, not two

their van didn't even have the luggage rack, like they literally just had 2 sets of clothes or something.

Oh yeah, they are just a couple Instagrammer types. Zero preparation and expect everyone else to get them out of the shit when they get into it. After seeing them in that video, they'd be useless in the event of an emergency.

• 1Like

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
This story makes me hate humanity. why the fuck does anybody care if these retards are dead or who killed them. fuck off google news for showing me 10 stories about this shit every day no matter how many news sources I block.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Because it has all the checkboxes that media loves

1) Attractive young woman victim or suspect? Check
2) Involves a current "hot" trend (like Instagram/travel logs) or an "ideal" life? Check
3) Isn't instantly solved, which gives the story legs and lets them milk it for more views/readers? Check

This isn't a new thing, btw. You can find instances of this going back hundreds of years.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Because it has all the checkboxes that media loves

1) Attractive young woman victim or suspect? Check
2) Involves a current "hot" trend (like Instagram/travel logs) or an "ideal" life? Check
3) Isn't instantly solved, which gives the story legs and lets them milk it for more views/readers? Check

This isn't a new thing, btw. You can find instances of this going back hundreds of years.

I like it, really riles up the SJW's and joggers on the internet when a massive case of missing white woman syndrome occurs. Holly Bobo thing really riled up all those plebs as that was fucking massive at the time.