Interesting, Non Political News

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Cleaned? How?
giphy.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

If frugality is a sin then I'm going to hell. Common sense tells you quality latex is quite durable. All I know is, every time I think about moving to a fresh condom, I think about that climate activist young lady, and put it away. I'm doing my part.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Who thinks this shit up? A chastity device you'd connect to the internet, sounds like a winner. Just when you think things couldn't get any worse it turns out the app is coded in China and it's exploitable so hackers can lock your cock up until you either saw it off or visit a hospital to have it removed.

The people that bought this device probably deserve it.

• 3Worf
  • 2WTF
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Four gunmen ambush a police car at a stoplight in Mexico. Luckily for the police their would be assassins were terrible shots.

• 2Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm

When the crew and passengers of the nuclear-powered icebreaker ship 50 Years of Victory reached the north pole in 2018, they placed a time capsule in the ice floe.
One letter in English, dated 4 August 2018, said: “Everything around is covered by ice. We think that by the time this letter will be found there is no more ice in Arctic unfortunately.”
The cylinder was found this week on the north-western tip of Ireland after floating an estimated 2,300 miles from the Arctic Circle

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
  • 2Like
  • 2Worf