Interesting, Non Political News

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
That's because it wasn't a multi-floor warehouse that stores product. It was a Delivery Station, which are all one floor structures that sort out items that are already in their final boxes to put into vans and deliver to people within the next day. Most of that square footage there was taken up by inside parking for their vans.
Makes sense then. Yeah I could see these collapsing even under lesser straight winds, if the roof beams buckle it’s just a few 1/2” thick plates that are only a foot long attaching them. May be some more fastening between them that isn’t visible, idk. The ones in my building look separated from each other in some areas.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Enraged monkeys have killed 250 dogs in an Indian district by dragging them to the top of buildings and trees and dropping them.

Panic-stricken residents have also come under attack and say the acts of animal violence have been carried out 'in revenge' after a pack of dogs killed one of the monkeys' infants.
The drumbeat of war.

• 2WTF
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
New York Presbyterian Hospital administrators bizarrely grilled a female surgeon on her sex life and accused her of violating a patient’s privacy after she helped save a man with a “large foreign object” stuck in his rectum, she contends in a new lawsuit.

Doctors struggled to help the man during the February 2020 incident, said colorectal surgeon Dr. Deborah Keller, who was called in multiple times to assist and finally helped successfully extract the unidentified item from the patient’s body.

But instead of praising her for kicking butt, Keller, 41, claims the next day she was put on administrative leave and later “interrogated” by hospital administrators, who “sexualized” the object as a “dildo”; questioned whether Keller was having sex with the male surgeon in charge of the patient’s care, and violated the man’s privacy by circulating an image of the object, she claims in a Manhattan Federal Court lawsuit.

• 1Worf

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Guy buys a used Tesla, after 1500km it starts having problems, Tesla says only option is replace the battery at $22k. Guy decides to blow it to bits with dynamite instead, films it with high end high speed cameras. The slow mo at the end is awesome.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I would not be happy to get paid like this. I think I would have to sue the shop for my time spent cleaning and moving the pennies to a bank. If they had not coated them in oil, the payment might have been valid regardless of the intent but the oil coat is what would take this to court.

Autoshop owner sued after dumping 500 pounds of pennies on ex-employee's driveway
Flaten told Fox 5 Atlanta that moving the pennies into his garage took hours and flattened the tire in his wheelbarrow.
angry desperate housewives GIF

• 1Worf

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I’d be pissed about the pennies coated in oil, what a prick.

The guy with the wheelbarrow sounds like an idiot though. How do you flatten a wheel barrow tire with weight? Don’t fill it up so much dumb ass.

• 1Like