Into the Badlands

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Was a decent first episode, but the flashy action will get old if the story sucks.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
This show delivers. For those who wondered if the quality would drop after the first episode, Oh it does not. The fight scene with the ginger at the beginning, holy balls. Am in.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
This show delivers. For those who wondered if the quality would drop after the first episode, Oh it does not. The fight scene with the ginger at the beginning, holy balls. Am in.
Ya that fight in the beginning was fucking sweet. Second episode was even better than the first.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I start watching ep2, see the Widow towards someone and see the two daggers she has. I think "Hm, I hope she doesn't fight, that would probably suck"...and then....she's a badass. Nice fight scene!

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
The fight scene alone makes it worth watching for me, but I'm enjoying the story so far even if it's a bit cliche.

Sterling

El Presidente
You can tell when they're avoiding stuff for budget reasons, which is understandable. The fight stuff with the daughter was pretty bad though. In general the show seems decent enough that I'll be watching the rest of the season unless it falls off a cliff.

Column_sl

shitlord
Pretty good 3rd episode. Wonder what the Baron's Sword is made out of, it shattered the floor when he dropped it

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
This show is one of my favorites on TV. The only issue I have is Sonny can't act. He's great in fight scene's but when he needs to talk it's terrible.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Hope they don't kill the hot second wife. Did they show her drink / eat something ?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Granted, there are plenty of attractive younger women on this show that I'd love to have show up naked on my doorstep, but the Baron's wife is damn good looking for a 54-year-old! I had no idea she was that old.

Cybsled

Hope they don't kill the hot second wife. Did they show her drink / eat something ?
Given how the Baron's 2nd wife died, I think it is safe to assume how the current wife found herself where she is
wink.png