Into the Badlands

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hope they run another marathon. I would like to rewatch it to refresh my memory but I was in the middle of the BrBa marathon when it came on over christmas break and forgot to record it.

Oldbased

> Than U
Damn, I saw this and thought maybe it came back on and I missed it. So this will be tagged onto the ends of TWD season.
Guess I am fine with that. I couldn't help but notice how AMC is messed up ratings wise. They sit #1/#2 every week TWD is on and top 10 when some of the other top series is on but drop down below 25 when it is normal routine. They really should work on that more.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I hope they run another marathon. I would like to rewatch it to refresh my memory but I was in the middle of the BrBa marathon when it came on over christmas break and forgot to record it.

It's on Netflix right now yo.

OMFG Nick Frost? Can't wait.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah due to living in an area that is still dark to non cellular internet, I never bothered. AMC is also running it on their site as well, thankfully, so I'm going to catch up there.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Halfway through Ep3 & I am feeling a little meh about the show. Is it worth sticking it out?

Recap of what I have seen thus far...
  • Poppy Baron's kid is in a coma
  • Poppy Baron did not like being told he has 9 months to live so he killed the Doc & his wife so they would not tell anyone
  • Oil Baron on the run
  • Sunny is training a the special kid
  • Sunny's girl is preggers
  • Poppy Baron's son is porking his future step mom

Cybsled

Hard to say. There are some character twists upcoming and some cool fight scenes. If you haven't been feeling it yet, not sure how much different the future episodes will be for you.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I honestly don't remember the plot line to this series at all I just remember liking it enough to finish it and there were good fight scenes.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Wish this show would get more traction, will suck if it doesn't get a 3rd season.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
This show pulls 3.5 million viewers. While not Walking Dead numbers, most shows would kill for such viewership.

• 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
This show pulls 3.5 million viewers. While not Walking Dead numbers, most shows would kill for such viewership.
It's a damn fun show. Surprised there's not more excitement in this thread.

And, by the way, grimy Sunny doesn't even look like Daniel Wu. I thought it was a completely different actor at first.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
It's a damn fun show. Surprised there's not more excitement in this thread.

And, by the way, grimy Sunny doesn't even look like Daniel Wu. I thought it was a completely different actor at first.
NJMbkGH.gif

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am enjoying this but they either need to get MK back into the action or kill him off because he was the weak point in season one and now his extended training montage is getting really old fast.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Ya, something needs to happen with MK. His B plots are pretty boring thus far and he needs to get back to the Badlands so he can interact with better characters.