Into the Badlands

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
The episode "Leopard Stalks in Snow" was season finale worthy. Great show!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Ya, solid episode. Show finally gave us a pseudo-hint about the pre-apocalypse world timeline: they had Wired magazine and Bio Shock was still a game that was released lol. Magazine was in good condition for being probably centuries old ;p

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This is up there for my favorite shows on TV. I do have one question (or observation) it's at least a hundred years into the future probably more. Why is Quinn the only one with a southern accent? It bugs me every time.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This got picked up for a 3rd season with 16 episodes.

This season has been good but I am probably the only one that wishes it was more central around Sunny and Baije.

Cybsled

Well, with seasons like this, you usually end up with everyone getting together eventually.

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm

This season has been good but I am probably the only one that wishes it was more central around Sunny and Baije.

Nope, I'm right with you, and the twist from the last episode even more so. Which I assume since they've met up with MK it should happen.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

I'm pretty sure everyone wishes it was more about Sunny and Baije. I can't imagine anyone is excited for those Tilda scenes.

• 1Solidarity

Cybsled

I'm pretty sure everyone wishes it was more about Sunny and Baije. I can't imagine anyone is excited for those Tilda scenes.

If it involves that hot ex-doll butterfly girl making out with her, the scenes are acceptable.

Oldbased

> Than U
Wow. Page 3. Guess interest on this without TWD promotion died off. Odd season ender, but I do like Hodor dude.
Sunny/action seemed off whole season and overall it wasn't bad it just wasn't great either. I enjoyed the mad max style engineering on things and I love me some Steven Lang.
Overall I put this season at 6/10

Cybsled

I watched it every week. Interested in what the SOS morse code thing was about.

• 1Like

sneakyflute

Golden Squire
Only caught the first season so far but this has the fight choreography I expected from Iron Fist

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Wow. Page 3. Guess interest on this without TWD promotion died off. Odd season ender, but I do like Hodor dude.
Sunny/action seemed off whole season and overall it wasn't bad it just wasn't great either. I enjoyed the mad max style engineering on things and I love me some Steven Lang.
Overall I put this season at 6/10

Second season featured much less Sunny fight scenes which hurt it, in my opinion. Hate that they re-used Quinn after supposedly being killed.

The finale was strong, though.

• 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I wanted to see more black-eyed bad assery, but still thoroughly enjoyed the season. Absolutely love Bajie. Hope he remains a permanent member of the cast.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
This season really wasn't as good as the first. As mentioned not enough Sunny kicking ass and too much focus on his family with Quinn instead. M.K serves no purpose now and could easily be killed and no one would care I would think. Bajie was indeed a good addition. Also tired of the age old fuckery of supposedly killing the bad guy only he comes back for round 2 or even round 3, happened on flash season finale too. I was thinking after the first death stab "chop his head off, or stab him again" nope, he gets right back up as if nothing happened. Next season will be Sunny with Henry together, not sure if I can get excited about that.

• 1Like

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
Could be good if they go for a Lone Wolf and Cub type vibe. I thought the choreography was just as good this season.

Oldbased

> Than U
Sunny/Kid seems like they stole part of the story from Kill Bill.
My season 3 predictions:
Hodor guy holds the door
Sunny changes his name to Cloudy and gets a trans sex gender reassignment
We find out MK is gay
Widow cakes up 4lbs more makeup to cover the fact she aged yet another year
Henry turns out to be Chucky and starts biting people in the neck

Boom season 3 will be a blast!

Cybsled

I bet the big twist is whomever that SOS signal is going to, they arrive...WITH GUNS.

Total upheaval of the world order

Oldbased

> Than U
I bet the big twist is whomever that SOS signal is going to, they arrive...WITH GUNS.

It does appear that the "badlands" is quite small as they get around fairly fast. I mean they essentially run between the damn sectors it seems.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

giphy-downsized-large.gif