Investing General Discussion

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What do you use for Doge? Don't remember seeing it available in any of my apps. Considered investing in it yesterday and didn't, bad move. I did put $500 in Bitcoin when it dipped to 30 though, could make a quick $100 profit but I'm going to leave it alone.

I use Kraken.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
What do you use for Doge? Don't remember seeing it available in any of my apps. Considered investing in it yesterday and didn't, bad move. I did put $500 in Bitcoin when it dipped to 30 though, could make a quick $100 profit but I'm going to leave it alone.
I use RH because I was already positioned there. Seems like you can still buy/sell Doge on RH. They removed the "trades may not be executed" language, which is good.

Also heard the name Binance, but don't know much about it.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I really dont know with so much BS going around right now, tomorrow with option exp and last friday of the month it's just really hard to say. I pulled back even on the market for tomorrow because there is just too much unknown right now and chances for crazy swings is high. If you just want a straight up guess on a hunch i'd say 60% odds or there about that it finishes above 9. I think 7-9 is the short term support if the push up fails

What I was wondering was that if it did finish over 9, what would all the options being assigned do to the price then, what it cause another pop in theory?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

So the rules for RH today are that if you have equal to or more than the amount of shares in the left hand column, you will not be allowed to purchase that stonk. If you have less than that you can buy up to that exact amount.

That is if the coffee has kicked in and I am reading this correctly.

1611920332494.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's serious business when Tucker does 20 mins on a single topic.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
What I was wondering was that if it did finish over 9, what would all the options being assigned do to the price then, what it cause another pop in theory?

No most options are closed by traders rather than take assignment, but if they do take assignment that would not push the stock up. In fact it creates new owners who are reluctant owners who are more likely to sell the stock at their entry if given the chance.

• 1Like

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Same sentiment I had a few days ago, hope everyone does well today if nothing else it should be a WILD ride.

• 1Like

kroenen

Regimen Morum

I know 95% of Euros are gov leech poors , but here’s a chance to uncuck yourselves and do something worthwhile.
They don't have the funds, 95% are "gov leech poors", as you put it. So I guess all of Europe is a big ole poorhouse where people live their daily lives hand to mouth;)

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Fidelity list of top volume and top ups/downs now notes which ones are Robinhood restricted. Top 3 are and various other ones.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Popped 1k into Doge yesterday morning at 0.009, set """conservative""" limit order to sell half at 0.019, gets executed same afternoon. Clown world. Sold some more at 0.05 and letting the rest ride, already cashed out enough to make over 100% profit. I feel like the Wolf of Wall Street guy.

Also, bitcoin just spiked hard in the last hour.

View attachment 331814
Elon changed his twitter bio to #bitcoin. Boom crypto spike. That dude has the influence to become a trillionaire right now.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Fidelity tagged one my accounts as a Pattern day trader even though I haven't met the requirements for that (4 daily round trip trades in a 5 day period) but I did trade AMC in that account. So I think they might be changing rules to try to capture more people with stricter margin requirements if they traded any of the WSB plays.

Going to be calling the active trader team this morning and see what's up.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fidelity tagged one my accounts as a Pattern day trader even though I haven't met the requirements for that (4 daily round trip trades in a 5 day period) but I did trade AMC in that account. So I think they might be changing rules to try to capture more people with stricter margin requirements if they traded any of the WSB plays.

Going to be calling the active trader team this morning and see what's up.
Hmm, I traded AMC options and the stock out of my IRA. I need to be conscious of this I guess.