Where oh where does the rocket stop?

Last edited:
  • 2Diamond Hands
Reactions: 1 users

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
AMD broke $100. Beautiful.

Where oh where does the rocket stop?
I made $2,200 ending my swing trade on AMD yesterday. And 681 today. Anything above 100 I'm scalping. I'm not doing trade simulations on this. I'm doing my real account on AMD. I believe in the company so much that if I get stuck long, I was going to be long anyway.

AMD 7-29.JPG

• 2Tendies
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I made $2,200 ending my swing trade on AMD yesterday. And 681 today. Anything above 100 I'm scalping. I'm not doing trade simulations on this. I'm doing my real account on AMD. I believe in the company so much that if I get stuck long, I was going to be long anyway.

View attachment 364490
One of AMDs biggest advantages is how sad INTC has become. They got complacent and lazy and stopped trying to win and instead just tried to continue be the king.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, which is why I don't fuck with online firearms related shit.
Start a non profit dedicated to the destruction of ammo to bring a holy world peace. Nobody needs to know you plan to destroy it by shooting liberals left wing extremists.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
ABBV hitting a new 52 high ahead of earnings tomorrow.

Excited Lets Go GIF by New England Patriots

Also this just dropped...

BRIEF-FDA Approves Expanded Botox® (Onabotulinumtoxina) Label To Include Eight New Muscles To Treat Adults With Upper Limb Spasticity
REUTERS 12:47 PM ET 7/29/2021
Symbol Last Price Change
ABBV 118.86up +0.31 (+0.2615%)
QUOTES AS OF 12:47:34 PM ET 07/29/2021
July 29 (Reuters) - Abbvie Inc(ABBV):

* FDA APPROVES EXPANDED BOTOX® (ONABOTULINUMTOXINA) LABEL TO INCLUDE EIGHT NEW MUSCLES TO TREAT ADULTS WITH UPPER LIMB SPASTICITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:

Last edited:

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
HOOD.

This looks like its going well. I wonder how long before they decide to disable selling on the app?

1627577569213.png

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
AMD is a scalper's dream right now. Making about $200 an hour today. I think I'm done, I'm just going to get tired and its also lunchtime (algorithm time).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
And just like a hog, I stay in and get stopped out of my OCO bracket order. Lost half my gains. If I don't do that, I do dumb shit when I lose. I do the OCO bracket order to take the emotion out.

• 1Diamond Hands

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And just like a hog, I stay in and get stopped out of my OCO bracket order. Lost half my gains. If I don't do that, I do dumb shit when I lose. I do the OCO bracket order to take the emotion out.
We have all been there...

1627585569108.png

• 1Like

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
We have all been there...

View attachment 364528
Oh, I was a super hog today and paid for it. Made like $2,500 on AMD in 50 trades today, then got stopped out thricely. It was starting to feel like a slot machine that never missed...and that's the problem. I fully accept that I make emotional mistakes on trades. Its not a system problem, its a me problem.

• 1Like

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Oh, I was a super hog today and paid for it. Made like $2,500 on AMD in 50 trades today, then got stopped out thricely. It was starting to feel like a slot machine that never missed...and that's the problem. I fully accept that I make emotional mistakes on trades. Its not a system problem, its a me problem.

Do you ever go into a trade saying, "I want to make $X,XXX and then I'll get out."? Or do you just go into it wanting to make money with no goal in mind?