Investing General Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm up like 700% from last week

1611756378787.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
What's the exit point for AMC? It just passed $20
Do we sell today or ride it into tomorrow?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Lol, I told my wife the GME story and halfway through she was like "does this story end soon?". Then she asked how mch I made and I said i dont play with that shit. She told me I was dumb and to buy some AMC. Thats how I bought some last night.

Being single now does have it's advantages. Of course even when married there are times I wish I had someone to say "What are you doing?"

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Hope all u fucks strike it big today, unless you are betting against AMC/GME in which case I hope your PC crashes and your phone isn't charged come 9:30.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
You can get pre-market trading enabled on your TD Ameritrade account. Their premarket trading starts at 7am.

You must use limit orders and change order type from DAY to EXT.

Fidelity gives you warnings on trades after hours or before. Gives you a warning about how unpredictable a market order can be and such.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Told my wife about my AMC fuck up and I missed out on $5k or more. She said “Well find some other stupid company that’s going up for no reason. Is Hot Topic still a thing? Buy that one.”

• 6Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 6 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
As I watch AMC skyrocket, and remember that I've been preaching AMC from the beginning, I'm going to request Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule do a mass PM of my venmo information. If AMC tanks I'll be broke so I'll have no use for all of your venmo's

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think some of these short squeezes aren't as targeted as GME/AMC, but if you were a short seller and you saw what happened to Melvin, you'd be an idiot not to unload your short positions until things die down. Probably why we see so many squeezes starting to happen at once.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
What's the exit point for AMC? It just passed $20
Do we sell today or ride it into tomorrow?
If it retains the trend... ride it to Friday but then I am going to be a bitch and exit this position no matter what and regret it later over my free money.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
If it retains the trend... ride it to Friday but then I am going to be a bitch and exit this position no matter what and regret it later over my free money.
Ah, taking the “Tarrant GameStop” approach I see.

beware, there could be a small saltiness side effect, but yes, you’ll also be happy with your money. 😂

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user