Investing General Discussion

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The one weed play I still own is CRBP, bought in around 2, currently at 4. Holding as weed plays all continue to go up.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone know what's up with $MVIS? Down $0.90 cents at market close now up $7.25 after market. I sold that off in September after holding it since June because it wasn't doing a f'n thing...
FUCK MVIS.

I got in originally at like 1.50 and bought it on the way down. Was at like 1000 shares and cashed out at .35 when COVID hit and i assumed the worst with it floundering sub .40 for months. Fucking bullshit.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Watching the weed stocks tank is starting to make me feel better.
Thoughts on re-entry? Is this a pump & dump scheme?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Watching the weed stocks tank is starting to make me feel better.
Thoughts on re-entry? Is this a pump & dump scheme?
I’m personally going to get into yolo, hopefully it has a good dip. Should have got in months ago. I’ve been mulling weed future for a while.

I’m aiming for more mid/long term hold though, not trying to do quick turnaround like what has been happening this week.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
SNDL is having a strong after market and currently at .50+. Potential for some profit taking in the morning and will look for a good size dip to open a new position.
A large $1 dip in pre-market but still more than a dollar at close of yesterday. I hardly trust pre-market and rarely buy. Going to wait to see if there is another sell off at open to enter a position.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I just had to sell some silver stock I got stuck with due to AH trading at the wrong time because I got my first ever MARGIN CALL! (Fidelity calls it a House Call apparently....). Don't know how that works from here on out, but I don't want them selling some of my shit on their own. Took a 50 percent dive on the silver, oh well.

Let this be a lesson to all that don't be like me and get too deep into the margin. I really need to wind it down more and faster before I reverse my gainz from 2020.

So yeah, i''ll have to be content cheering all you weed warriors from the sidelines.

edit: looking deeper looks like they actually give you a date the margin calls are due. Looks like a week out. Still glad I unloaded silver since I bought it premarket way waaay too high during the short silver craze. I kind of needed this margin call to bring me back to reality and transition my portfolio into more sustainable long term mode.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Margin is the Debil.
Margin calls are the Debil shoving a pineapple up your ass.

little nicky.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Somehow got out of TGODF at 0.48, made a couple hundred.
With weed tanking I didn't want to sit on it

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Another penny stock for you high rollers $CBDL.

Looks like they're finalizing sales of organic hemp products on Amazon.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am going to regret not buying more PYPL.

Scratch that, I already regret not buying more when I opened my position.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
This stock.
I bought in at $52 yesterday, it goes to $47, then $63. I sell, happy
Pissed it goes to $77
Now $42.
What an emotional rollercoaster.

tlry.PNG

• 3Tendies
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
SNDL . July calls look to be pretty cheap right now. for 3-4 bucks strike range if anyone wants to get on.