Investing General Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The one weed play I still own is CRBP, bought in around 2, currently at 4. Holding as weed plays all continue to go up.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone know what's up with $MVIS? Down $0.90 cents at market close now up $7.25 after market. I sold that off in September after holding it since June because it wasn't doing a f'n thing...
FUCK MVIS.

I got in originally at like 1.50 and bought it on the way down. Was at like 1000 shares and cashed out at .35 when COVID hit and i assumed the worst with it floundering sub .40 for months. Fucking bullshit.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Watching the weed stocks tank is starting to make me feel better.
Thoughts on re-entry? Is this a pump & dump scheme?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Watching the weed stocks tank is starting to make me feel better.
Thoughts on re-entry? Is this a pump & dump scheme?
I’m personally going to get into yolo, hopefully it has a good dip. Should have got in months ago. I’ve been mulling weed future for a while.

I’m aiming for more mid/long term hold though, not trying to do quick turnaround like what has been happening this week.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
SNDL is having a strong after market and currently at .50+. Potential for some profit taking in the morning and will look for a good size dip to open a new position.
A large $1 dip in pre-market but still more than a dollar at close of yesterday. I hardly trust pre-market and rarely buy. Going to wait to see if there is another sell off at open to enter a position.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I just had to sell some silver stock I got stuck with due to AH trading at the wrong time because I got my first ever MARGIN CALL! (Fidelity calls it a House Call apparently....). Don't know how that works from here on out, but I don't want them selling some of my shit on their own. Took a 50 percent dive on the silver, oh well.

Let this be a lesson to all that don't be like me and get too deep into the margin. I really need to wind it down more and faster before I reverse my gainz from 2020.

So yeah, i''ll have to be content cheering all you weed warriors from the sidelines.

edit: looking deeper looks like they actually give you a date the margin calls are due. Looks like a week out. Still glad I unloaded silver since I bought it premarket way waaay too high during the short silver craze. I kind of needed this margin call to bring me back to reality and transition my portfolio into more sustainable long term mode.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Margin is the Debil.
Margin calls are the Debil shoving a pineapple up your ass.

little nicky.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Somehow got out of TGODF at 0.48, made a couple hundred.
With weed tanking I didn't want to sit on it

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Another penny stock for you high rollers $CBDL.

Looks like they're finalizing sales of organic hemp products on Amazon.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am going to regret not buying more PYPL.

Scratch that, I already regret not buying more when I opened my position.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
This stock.
I bought in at $52 yesterday, it goes to $47, then $63. I sell, happy
Pissed it goes to $77
Now $42.
What an emotional rollercoaster.

tlry.PNG

• 3Tendies
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
SNDL . July calls look to be pretty cheap right now. for 3-4 bucks strike range if anyone wants to get on.