Investing General Discussion

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Every single stock on my watchlist is red. I don't even know how the DOW is showing green right now.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
OCGN is at a nice entry point. missed a couple chances to scalp but its set to go up considerably. for reference theyre a pennsylvania based biotech company with distribution deal with bharat biotech for covid vaccine covaxin, phase 3 interim data just came out yesterday with 81% efficacy, safe, easily adapted for future variants, ships in ready to use liquid form without extreme cold storage etc. plenty more promising DD, just awaiting FDA EUA down the road. should be aware of a shareholder vote march 16 to increase shares from 200 to 295 million to raise funds for manufacturing and distrubuting and a bright future to change the world blah balh.

And now it’s down 13 percent. The good entry was sub $7-8. It had its run up already.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Every single stock on my watchlist is red. I don't even know how the DOW is showing green right now.

Energy, Utilities, and consumer staples sectors are green and that's it for sectors so far. Oh and crude.

Russel 2000 is still humming along.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Capitulation means you transcend caring and feel a peaceful numbness, right?

and lol at all (my) spacs approaching NAV. Wish I had more money to add to them and bring that average down.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mentioned yesterday, we blew through significant macro support and pivots on both SPY and QQQ. This is why I am mostly cash. We could turn around at any minute, or search for a bottom.. if we hunt down, the nearest support is a long way off.

(QQQ already pushed through the 100 day moving average)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I mentioned yesterday, we blew through significant macro support and pivots on both SPY and QQQ. This is why I am mostly cash. We could turn around at any minute, or search for a bottom.. if we hunt down, the nearest support is a long way off.

(QQQ already pushed through the 100 day moving average)
Janet Powell is supposed to speak today. I bet he mentions extending SLR for the banks.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
and the buying has commenced. Lets see who gets exhausted first, buyers or sellers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Let's see what else I can mention that will go instantly from green to red....

• 1Worf

Borzak

Energy sector is up 2%. I do not day trade or swing trade on those. I have some hold very long term that I got given to me or at a discount years and years ago.

• 1Like