Investing General Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Moglyzoke Moogleman

Stock Loss Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The first thing that stands out to me is that at least 2 or 3 of those stocks are big players in Cathy's ARKK fund. So as ARKK has been ass-ravaged the last few weeks she has been selling some of those names in decent sized chunks. That is something that is outside the realm of the DD you performed.

Please dont think I am asking to "told you so" or anything like that. Sometimes another set of eyes can be beneficial to seeing things. If you don't currently, you might want to follow
https://twitter.com/ArkkDaily as they track all of Cathy's trades daily and since your positions make up chunks of her funds, it might be good to see how she is trading them.
Appreciate your response. My comments about me knowing werent meant to come off as jerkish, rather just acknowledging my own failure. Im working a new job so I cant be on my phone as my last one but I'll follow up later with more thoughts.

Thanks for now man!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I guess they've never heard of companies issuing more shares? lmao
It literally happened back in January with AMC. Right as it shot up. It essentially killed any chance of a short squeeze.

But the fact that these people still think there's a shot of a GME or AMC short squeeze is crazy.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
BABA just had the most insane spike downward...

1620324850630.png

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Grabbed some ARKG at the low of the day. Lets see if Cathy can magic her way out of the hole its in.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Biden administration wants to uphold Trump's China investment ban. Hence the dip.
My order triggered on the dip so its all good for me. I have been stalking BABA for a few weeks now down here in the low 220's.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Tmac Tmac the timber guy?

We have maybe 100 acres of hardwood, maybe 80 years old. Issue is it's in the bottoms, so the trees are more prone to falling.

And some non genetically engineered pine, maybe 20 acres and also about 80 years old.

You said the prices had bounced some recently, and we are trying to decide what to do with it. Cut it now, or try to wait out the next several years for a rebound.

I read the sunset a few months ago saying it's going to be bad for years still yet...

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Raise your hand if you had all three indexes closing in the green 5 hours ago.

Put your hands down, you are full of shit if you raised them.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Careful. The beats are being sold. It is red and heading lower. No forward guidance given, which is not normal for them.

Conference call is going to be interesting.
It closed at 83 and my put strike is $65. I took advantage of the fear yesterday driving the premium to the moon.