Investing General Discussion

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
ESG is a disease that's eating these companies alive. I've said before that I really wish there was anti-esg funds I could invest in.
ESG is the same shit as DEI imo. but is actually going to fuck companies more because it's slightly less surface bs in the sense that the dumb decisions will impact the top and bottom line more

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
ESG is the same shit as DEI imo. but is actually going to fuck companies more because it's slightly less surface bs in the sense that the dumb decisions will impact the top and bottom line more
Companies should be about making money, not statements. And I'd agree, DEI is under the umbrella of ESG, and is really just one head on the hydra that is ESG.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
fwiw, day traders arent flipping $200+ stocks for a few cents.

I am sure there are quite a few other whales dumping their positions like Ackman. We've just not seen any required quarterly filings yet.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just webull things.

Pretty sure Tesla is going to be catching some bids at open.

Screenshot_20220421-090346.png

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Looks like MS backstopping near all of it.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Market doesn't seem to think it's happening if it's not even close to the 54.20 price...

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Market doesn't seem to think it's happening if it's not even close to the 54.20 price...
Just like Microsoft not buying Activision for around 95 dollars a share, and yet it's only at 79. You're the next Warren Buffett. Please give us some more of your glorious insight.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Just like Microsoft not buying Activision for around 95 dollars a share, and yet it's only at 79. You're the next Warren Buffett. Please give us some more of your glorious insight.
Microsoft wasn't taking Activision private.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
11:04 (US) Fed Chair Powell: Volcker understood role played by price expectations, understood importance of FED independence
- Asked what would prevent 50bps move in May, responds 'Nothing'

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Fuck yeah J Pow. You’ve been a limp dicked faggot of a Fed Chairman for years now, it’s time to grow some fucking balls 😤😤😤

Tirant

Golden Knight of the Realm
Snagged some Netflix today. I expect it to go lower over the next quarter when the analysts downgrade and I’ll buy some more then.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
1650560861312.png

NVDA and others pushing new lows for the year today... Indexes are not showing how negative everyone is.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Keep up that permabear talk Zog. I’m stroking my wood.

GOOGL @ 2500- do we like this, FOH Investment Council? That’s one that’s been on the radar for awhile. My worry is that it is too obvious of a trade, like AMD @ 100 was. If the conditions arise to get you to that price, then the price might not look so great in hindsight.

• 1Like