Invincible

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I almost choked from laughing so hard when he pushed his face through the train and people were exploding in gore all around him. What a great show!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fuck me that was worth sticking with. I could've done without the goofy teen gang moments and girlfriend, but that finale makes up for it.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Incredible season. That subway sequence was absolutely brutal.
I had opened up this thread while watching that last episode. I hadn't gotten to the subway scene yet, so when I saw your comment I was like "WTF it gets more brutal?!"

Yup you were right.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Love it, finale seemed short and thought there was going to be another scene after the credits

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Such a good show. S+ tier if you fast forward diversity girlfriend chick whatever her name is. On par with westworld season 1. Lets just hope they don't pull a westworld season 2 on us.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Amazing season final. Only thing that has me nervous is the season final was so good, that I feel like they are really setting themselves up for a hard sophomore slump.

Only reason I say that is because....

isn't Omni-Man supposed to get a redemption arc? I'm not sure how that works after this episode.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Amazing season final. Only thing that has me nervous is the season final was so good, that I feel like they are really setting themselves up for a hard sophomore slump.

Only reason I say that is because....

isn't Omni-Man supposed to get a redemption arc? I'm not sure how that works after this episode.
Did you not read the comics? From the way you were posting I was under the impression you had, but in case you hadn't
Same thing happened there, and he has his redemption arc. Which honestly, didn't feel earned in any way. But the dynamic introduced by that and the thing that prompted his redemption is more than interesting enough to make up for that, imo.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Did you not read the comics? From the way you were posting I was under the impression you had, but in case you hadn't
Same thing happened there, and he has his redemption arc. Which honestly, didn't feel earned in any way. But the dynamic introduced by that and the thing that prompted his redemption is more than interesting enough to make up for that, imo.

No, didn't read them, just watched a video on the history of Omni Man that summarized this part down to a couple lines and explained his powers....

Really was not expecting him to so thoroughly fuck all of his relationships and kill hundreds of people. From the summary it sounded like he just beat the hell out of his kid, and revealed he was the tip of the invasion spear--so figured everyone was pissed at him for lying and killing the Guardians/Beating up Invincible. Which I already thought would be hard to earn a redemption from. But holy fuck, now? lol...As you said, I don't feel there is any way he could earn it.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Seems pretty obvious Debbie humanized him somewhat and he's going to turn on viltra after showing him bitch out at the end. He called debbie his pet but I don't think he believes it

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Don't watch many shows, but this is definitely my favorite one of the last few years, only thing close is first season of The Boys. Nice to see this blowing up, should mean we continue to get more quality non-Marvel/DC shows. Jupiter's Legacy on Netflix is up next, hard to match this one, but hopefully least in the general ballpark writing wise.

spronk

FPS noob
Great finale, Amazon announced the show has already been renewed for season 2 AND 3 so at least the writers can plan out that much. I sorta guessed at Omni-Man's "secret" (never read the comics) but didn't think he would get that brutal, shit was nuts.

Its interesting living in a world where you can see The Boys and Invincible, I think season 1 of The Boys is better than s1 of Invincible but s2 of the Boys is really mediocre, its nice having that competition.

The other show I am absolutely loving is For All Mankind, on the final few episodes of season 2 now and its another fantastic show.

• 3Like

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
I was a comic book reader and this season was everything I hoped for. I felt it truly captured the feel and sensibility of the comic book.

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
The final episode was called "Where I Really Come From" but it should have been "Mark, Your Dad Is Kind Of A Dick..."

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just finished this. Wow at the Subway scene.

This and Castlevania are just 2 really good shows.

Looking forward to the next 2 seasons.