Invincible

Cybsled

From what I remember in the comics, for powerful Viltrumites you have to REALLY obliterate them to avoid them eventually regenerating and healing. They're like Saiyans in DragonballZ, except they can regrow lost parts (lol Future Trunks Gohan)

Goatface

100% with 11 reviews

1698689933928.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah the first couple episodes that got previewed are chefs kiss, doesn't miss a beat apparently. My penis is ready

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Reminder: Amazon releases episodes at 8 CST the night before "official" release date (maybe earlier).

A little annoyed they are only releasing 1 a week, but watched this last night. Episode 1 is off to a good start. It's best to go into the episode without any expectations, so it's difficult to even make general statements about it that don't feel spoiler-ish.

While I don't care much for multiverse bullshit, it was a decent take on that part of it.

• 2Like

Homsar

I definitely need to rewatch the episode, I tried while cooking and was 🤔 confused as hell

Malakriss

I thought they released the first a day early and we would get more, disappointing we don't get multiple to start. Also let this be a lesson as to why you click the icon and properly eject the thumb drive before disconnecting USB.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Solid start. Personally, the Angstrom Levy arch is probably my least favorite and goes on way too long. Hope that doesn’t consume the entire season.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wat? I didn't catch that.
i haven't watched the new episode yet, but if cecil's 2nd, donald ferguson, is in the episode, omni-man killed him in season 1. i don't remember what episode, towards the end when omni-man figures out his neighbor's house is a front for the GDA and had been spying on him. omni-man went next door and donald detonated the house (with both of them in it). donald died, but omni-man was obviously unscathed.

in the comics
donald is a cyborg. i got the impression from season 1 that that wouldn't be the case for the show, but it might just be the case.

• 1Like

Burns

i haven't watched the new episode yet, but if cecil's 2nd, donald ferguson, is in the episode, omni-man killed him in season 1. i don't remember what episode, towards the end when omni-man figures out his neighbor's house is a front for the GDA and had been spying on him. omni-man went next door and donald detonated the house (with both of them in it). donald died, but omni-man was obviously unscathed.

in the comics
donald is a cyborg. i got the impression from season 1 that that wouldn't be the case for the show, but it might just be the case.
I remember him dying in season 1, what I meant is that I didn't see anything referencing him in s02e01.

Malakriss

I remember him dying in season 1, what I meant is that I didn't see anything referencing him in s02e01.
20:28 he is in the Pentagon watching the feed of the Guardians fight with the Giant.

• 1Like

Homsar

i haven't watched the new episode yet, but if cecil's 2nd, donald ferguson, is in the episode, omni-man killed him in season 1. i don't remember what episode, tdowards the end when omni-man figures out his neighbor's house is a front for the GDA and had been spying on him. omni-man went next door and donald detonated the house (with both of them in it). donald died, but omni-man was obviously unscathed.

in the comics
Show is much longer than I remember. they have quite a few seasons they could go without everyone aging

Burns

20:28 he is in the Pentagon watching the feed of the Guardians fight with the Giant.
Funny, I thought it was going to be some obscure reference that didn't show him or refer to him by name, but nope, actual screen time. I guess so much shit going on in the episode I didn't even notice it was him... and I even watched the episode a second time, yesterday.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Good first episode but disappointed they only had one. I thought four were coming out at once. Going back and re watching all of season 1.

• 2Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I rewatched Season 1 this weekend so it was easy to notice Donald being alive when he was supposed to be dead. I did try to see if they were doing any dimensional shenanigans but it doesn't seem so, which means they should explain why he's there eventually. I haven't really ever had a complaint about this show (aside from Amber as a whole) so I can't imagine they'd make a fuckup like that. I wouldn't be surprised if they did it on purpose to see if people notice and get conversations going about it.

Off to a decent start, but man, it is really hard to top the final episode of Season 1. The whole murdering tons of people with his son's face, then asking him who he'll have in 500 years, and hearing, "You dad," man that shit fucked me up, and I don't even have a kid. Not sure it can ever get better than that.

• 1Like