It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Been wondering what those blue ink stains were on Mac's biceps, finally noticed he's getting his sweet tribal tattoos lazered. Fit Mac kind of sucks.

spronk

FPS noob
kinda boring but I guess its a cheapie bottle episode. lame ending though thats totally out of character for Dennis, he woulda put a employees only or out of order sign on both. Weird they missed that obvious gag.

Everyone yelling at Dee at the end was classic

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I didnt realize fuck was now a word used on TV, so that caught me off guard.

It's actually long been available but usually networks don't allow it or heavily restrict it. Late night Comedy Central films aren't censored. BB used fuck once a season. I don't think there's actual regulation around it for cable networks, just some adopted standard that's slowly loosening.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
There's no government regulation on the content of non-broadcast channels. It's up to each cable network to make their own policies, which really means it's up to their sponsors. That's why HBO, etc. are the most obscene channels - no sponsors to piss off.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
stopped watching after 4th episode. did it get ny better?

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
They just did a clip show...
still had some hilarious shit in there, and they did a good take on it, but seriously?
Ok, nm...last couple minutes pretty much redeemed it lol

Last edited:

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I like how they bleep out the word retarded 5 seconds before Charlie asks if Santa fucked his mom uncensored. Times sure have changed.

spronk

FPS noob
they are up their own ass a little too much, it gets overly pretentious for me when the writers are making unsubtle callbacks to the audience like throwing in the clips that everyone meme's or talking about how lame clip episodes are. interesting idea for the episode but way too much time wasted on actual clips. its just an average show now, sometimes good stuff sometimes bad and i don't really care either way, i'll just watch when i wanna kill 22 minutes.

i think they already are confirmed for season 14 and they were thinking about ending at 15 seasons

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I like how they bleep out the word retarded 5 seconds before Charlie asks if Santa fucked his mom uncensored. Times sure have changed.
This blew my mind. He says fuck like 8 times in that clip, but we can't hear "retarded". /facepalm

That said, I enjoyed the "clip" show. At first, I thought it was going to be some lazy clip show, but they added some nice IASIP flavor to it.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
They all cucked out. Fuck them.

• 2Picard
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
the word "retard" originally was the politically correct term used to replace the term "idiot" in psychology.

fucking never ending cycle.

spronk

FPS noob
well i guess we finally answered the question, "is an episode of sunny still funny if it only features one character"

the answer is resoundingly NO. that was probably the worst episode of the entire series for me, i don't think I laughed once.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
well i guess we finally answered the question, "is an episode of sunny still funny if it only features one character"

the answer is resoundingly NO. that was probably the worst episode of the entire series for me, i don't think I laughed once.

Literally nobody has ever asked that.

I agree it wasn't the best episode, though. Seemed like they had a good premise, but nowhere to take it.

The clip episode was damn funny.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Home Alone is one of my favorite movies, and I love Sunny, but that was just horrific.

Looks like this season will have only one funny episode. Disappointing.

Edit: Maybe two, if the gay pride parade one is good. I can't imagine the conclusion of this Super Bowl thing will be worth a shit.

Last edited:
  • 1Like