It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob

season 14 premieres 9/25 on FXX

i thought last season was a dumpster fire so don't really care anymore

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
A few good episodes, but more miss than hit last year, which is surprising since the year before was one of their best.

• 1Like

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
New episode was actually pretty solid. Dee's intro was great and all of Charlie/Frank was good shit.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
This season has been very It's Always Sunny. Much more so than the last season.

If you don't like it, I don't think you'll like the past 13 seasons.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Can't say I agree. I loved the stuff prior to last season. Last season ranged from "ok" to "pretty terrible". This season has not gotten much laughs from me, either. I've only seen the first 2 episodes, so far.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Can't say I agree. I loved the stuff prior to last season. Last season ranged from "ok" to "pretty terrible". This season has not gotten much laughs from me, either. I've only seen the first 2 episodes, so far.

First episode better than the second.

The TG plus chance to recreate a Lethal Weapon 6 hybrid episode had high potential but this didn’t do it for me.

Haven’t seen the third.

I think the edge has been lost.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Theyre just going back to old episodes and rehashing same shit in different formats every season: Thundergun 4 is just a "Hero or Hate Crime" bottle episode but instead of arguing about a lottery ticket, theyre arguing about a movie.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I'm actually enjoying this season so far. Thundergun episode was weak, but every other episode has provided a chuckle or two.

• 1Seriously?

joz123

Potato del Grande
Zoo episode was shit. The texting gag was terrible and so overused.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Finally got my GF B-Biscuit B-Biscuit into the show, been watching along with her here and there while she binges the early seasons. And yeah, man, I like the new seasons, but the old stuff really is just so much better.

Which is a bummer because the show isn't BAD now, it's just not AMAZING like it was, so it seems worse now in comparison than it truly is, I think.

She's about to make it to season 6, I'm pretty excited for the introduction of the Ponderosas.

Also, I forgot that The Nightman Cometh was way back in season FOUR. Man, they really did hit it out of the park early on, this show. Idk if they'll ever do an episode that compares to that.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Also, all the little gay-Mac jokes thrown in over the years are SO much funnier now. Worth rewatching the whole series just for that, if you still haven't since the reveal.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I can't figure out if it's just me, but it seems that way. I'm reading reviews of season 14 and they're all raving about it.

I made it halfway through the zoo episode and just couldn't do it. Deleted the show from my Sonarr and I think I'm finally done. This entire season has been horrific.

Probably should have quit as soon as they did Mac's prison ballet thing. I feel like that was the unofficial death of the show.

• 1Solidarity