It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Xevy

Log Wizard
I like how they kept referencing each other. "Why don't you go ask the dirty one or the gay one."

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dennis progressively losing his shit more and more. Dee just being a huge whore. And best of all the guys going full Edge of Tomorrow on their dates to learn how to not be themselves.

Great episode.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm so happy this is back. Loved the first two episodes.

I can't believe its the 10th season and its still as hilarious and "fresh".

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'd mostly agree Div - but the 9th was a really slow season - lots of misses - I was really bracing for the show to be dead but been completely disproved.

Vaclav

I'm amazed at how they've continued to find ways to further disfigure Cricket.
Yea, was mentioning that to the wife - with two more seasons confirmed and David Hornsby as part of the producers I don't think the character is going away, he's going to be a wreck by then. (and that's assuming they don't extend it again at that point - Charlie apparently has no plans to move on even with the movies/etc loves the show and his friends too much to, and Glenn and Rob haven't had much success outside of Sunny it seems thusfar unlike him).

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Cricket is just amazing, by far the best cameo. Just love how dee ruined his life completely and the gang keeps fucking with him at every opportunity, without realising just how big assholes they are. Oh and Dennis getting diagnosed
biggrin.png

Homsar

Yea, was mentioning that to the wife - with two more seasons confirmed and David Hornsby as part of the producers I don't think the character is going away, he's going to be a wreck by then. (and that's assuming they don't extend it again at that point - Charlie apparently has no plans to move on even with the movies/etc loves the show and his friends too much to, and Glenn and Rob haven't had much success outside of Sunny it seems thusfar unlike him).
coffee town is one of the most underrated comedies in recent years

Vaclav

coffee town is one of the most underrated comedies in recent years
Wasn't aware Glenn did anything outside of TV shows other than Sunny (often on the family channels amusingly - outside of Sunny so much of his TV work is the polar opposite of him - it's so amusing watching him be the strong, consistent, caring brother in an ABC Family program or whatever [I don't watch the crap normally, but the in-laws keep such on constantly and we visit often...]), will have to check it out.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Holy shit, tonight's episode was an entire giant parody that almost NONE of Always Sunny's audience would ever get, it's insane. The episode was a parody of the Michael Keaton Birdman movie that came out this year in a limited release but to glowing praise. The entire episode following an arguable madman as he frantically prepares for the big show, all filmed in one long take with no camera cuts, the chaotic jazz playing in the background the entire time emphasizing the action. Holy fucking shit. SLOW MOTHERFUCKING CLAP GANG.

Vaclav

Holy shit, tonight's episode was an entire giant parody that almost NONE of Always Sunny's audience would ever get, it's insane. The episode was a parody of the Michael Keaton Birdman movie that came out this year in a limited release but to glowing praise. The entire episode following an arguable madman as he frantically prepares for the big show, all filmed in one long take with no camera cuts, the chaotic jazz playing in the background the entire time emphasizing the action. Holy fucking shit. SLOW MOTHERFUCKING CLAP GANG.
Holy crap - I enjoyed the episode, as a Charlie focused one - but I completely missed the Birdman reference - must rewatch now.

Xevy

Log Wizard
It's awesome. I wonder if this is hinting at the fact that Charlie's really the one that's always had his shit together the most and just has quirks. He has increasingly become 'the smart one' in the last few seasons, but the gang just dismisses him because he kills rats as a job. One of the best examples of this is the episode where they try to redo their gasoline scam and Charlie just keeps telling them it seems dumb and they've already done it.

sl4ck3r_sl

shitlord
I watched this with my co-workers today and until I blurted out that I was impressed that it was so far done in one take, no one had even noticed. Then everyone started to appreciate the episode even more. Easily one of my favorite It's All Sunny episodes.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
They said somewhere they got the idea for the steady cam from many sources..(Goodfellas, etc)

But mainly from True Detective. (As Birdman had not been released when they made the ep.)

Either way, it rocked!

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dennis saying "alright, alright, alright" cracked me up.

Also, this face. Great episode.

sunny-dennis-stare.gif

Vaclav

I didn't find it an amazingly funny episode overall - but the coordination and talent shown in it overall was pretty amazing. "Alright x3" was cracking me up after the first times, especially when he was almost keeling over at the end.