It's time to come clean.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_109524.jpg

Statutes of limitations should apply, Tubro.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
No statutes of limitation on avoidance of avatar and ban bets. This is a capital crime in the country of ReRolled.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Ara says he would wear Tanoomba's Cutler avatar but I think he is misunderstanding his own self-proclaimed genius Machiavellian bet rules. He said he would wear a Cutler avatar, but not one that includes other stuff, like Russian despots. But Tan's picture has stuff that isn't Cutler in it too. He is wearing make up. Make up is not part of Jay Cutler's mortal self. He has a bow on his head and that bow is not Cutler. Also don't forget the uniform. Being a Bear is incidental. Cutler is Cutler before the Bears and will be after he leaves the team. It seems Ara's avatar can only be a photo of Jay's naked body. And as arousing as that sounds, I don't think he got caught in The Fappening so it looks like Ara is out of luck and should stay Band.

Not to mention the whole faggoty welching thing.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think it's funny he's gonna spend over a year banned over some six month bet. Fucking tool. Is he literally a former lover of Putin or something? I would love to see him troll Azeth but Jesus fucking Christ who gives a fuck about Putin that much.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think Putin will execute his uncle if he wears the avatar. Brosar might want to try and request asylum.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
So is it like a Cult of Russia thing with him? Or a Cult of Putin thing? Cult of Communism? I don't get why that avatar is such a punch in the ovaries for him. Can someone tl;dr the entire Ukraine thread for us? That thread was too verbose, too fast, and too much about a subject that I knew too little about. I skimmed it from time to time but never really sunk my teeth into it. I know he posted a lot there. What was his underlying motivation? To convince us all that Russia is a good country? Putin is a good man? Or was it all about Commie shit?

He was actually a welcome addition to the NFL thread (back when I followed it more). He openly liked the Bears but had a sense of humor about it and I don't really remember him fagging that thread up at all. It was nice to have a Bears fan in there imo, just for the sake of variety and not always having to talk about the Pats, Steelers, Cowboys, and Giants.

Ara, come back and take your medicine like a man.

Unless of course Vlad really does have your uncle locked away in a gulag and the KGB is monitoring your RR account for sedition and treason, in which case, yeah.... don't push it. You can always come back (and wear your avatar for 6 months) when uncle Ivan gets free.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Dude in the past was a hardcore libertarian, if I recall correctly. Then a democrat. Now most recently he's become a Putin and Russian nationalism cheerleader. I have no idea if it's all just an elaborate troll, or if he really does just change his ideological worldview like I change shoes (once every couple years). He's definitely not a communist.

In any case, he's likely posting under another name or even several. The guy has shown a strange dedication to his elaborate character, and obviously puts a lot of thought in to it. He's not just flat out mega-assburgers deranged like hodj, or powerful dumb but thinks he's clever a_skeleton_03.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm sure a lot of it is just reactionary. Like we say dumb shit about Putin because... he's fucking Putin and we're Americans and it's funny and fun... and Ara actually has family and ties in Putin's Russia and so he gets on the "you fucks don't know what you're talking about" wandbagon. And then there are issues of sovereignty, like when the Russians decided "no homos allowt". It's every bit their right and perogative to do that if they want to. But then everyone was like, "lol. fag hater. homophobe. queer." And of course we've always jumped in Ara's shit for being an Anti-Semite (when he's really not).

So I doubt it's as much Putin per se as it is what "Putin" represents. I doubt Ara really gives a fuck about Vladimir one way or the other.

Which is why adding Putin into the avatar pisses him off so much, and why it was such a devious jibe and use of the bet. I mean I get it... but 2 weeks of sporting that and it would have been over. Sometimes you just gotta go along to get along and you can't take things THAT personally.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dude in the past was a hardcore libertarian, if I recall correctly. Then a democrat. Now most recently he's become a Putin and Russian nationalism cheerleader. I have no idea if it's all just an elaborate troll, or if he really does just change his ideological worldview like I change shoes (once every couple years). He's definitely not a communist.

In any case, he's likely posting under another name or even several. The guy has shown a strange dedication to his elaborate character, and obviously puts a lot of thought in to it. He's not just flat out mega-assburgers deranged like hodj, or powerful dumb but thinks he's clever a_skeleton_03.
How do you know I'm not Araysar's new alt?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I mean in terms of the sheer amount of time you spend flinging shit at a wall. Araysar's generally posts a few sentences, maybe a couple paragraphs. You will happily spend weeks arguing with retards, wallowing in shit right along with them. And you probably think that's admirable, for some fucked up reason.