It's time to come clean.

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
I wondered that too. But frankly, I never paid enough attention to arasayer to recognize his posting style.
Here's a handy visual reference:

rrr_img_107128.jpg

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I bet Brosar wishes he didn't lawyer his way out of the first avatar .

iannis

Musty Nester
No, Izo has always been like that. He is, perhaps, technically correct (which is the best sort of correct), but he is wrong about the nature of sports bets and the assumptions that Ara was operating under. Ara might not have known specifically that he was going to lose that bet, and he might not have thought that someone would jab him with a Putin -- but that is well within the mansome understanding of a boast.

I _am_ wondering if Tanoomba is Ara now.

THAT WOULD BE GORGEOUS.

A subsidiary of Screamfeeder, Inc

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The only people who "welched" on the bet are the suckers who were butt rustled by my extremely clever and well constructed bet proposition. The stipulation was a Cutler avatar, not a Putin avatar or a Cutler/Putin avatar. Just a Cutler avatar. Which I would have gladly worn. The way that the butthurt losers decided to interpret it is that if they could stick a 4 pixel photo of Cutler somewhere in a 600,000 pixel avatar image, that would somehow satisfy their butthurt and circumvent the rules that were agreed to in the bet. Their fellow idiots were so outraged that I suckered Burnem so hard that they decided to take me down anyway they could

The only person who was truly wronged in this debacle was I because I steadfastly adhered to the bet exactly as it was laid out, and not what those idiots thought. A cutler avatar for the loser, no more, no less. A contract just like any contract is based on reals, not feels.

Even given that, I was willing to take the ban because the rules never stipulated that the avatar couldn't be served while my account was banned. Until you butthurt faggots decided to change the rules again because even while banned, I was still getting the last laugh.

So in conclusion,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiENb9PJmrw

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Who knew Russians were such cowards? I bet Catler is bending Putin over in the Kremlin right now.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
The only cowards I see, are the people who retroactively changed the rules of the bet multiple times once they realized that they had voluntarily entered into a bet that would make them look like idiots, regardless of winning or losing.

The only person who has honor here is me, who steadfastly adhered to the rules of the bet as it was originally laid out, never wavering, never surrendering and never giving in despite all the false accusations, the unjust punishments and the relentless character assassination that has been carried out against me this entire year.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The only people who "welched" on the bet are the suckers who were butt rustled by my extremely clever and well constructed bet proposition. The stipulation was a Cutler avatar, not a Putin avatar or a Cutler/Putin avatar. Just a Cutler avatar. Which I would have gladly worn. The way that the butthurt losers decided to interpret it is that if they could stick a 4 pixel photo of Cutler somewhere in a 600,000 pixel avatar image, that would somehow satisfy their butthurt and circumvent the rules that were agreed to in the bet. Their fellow idiots were so outraged that I suckered Burnem so hard that they decided to take me down anyway they could

The only person who was truly wronged in this debacle was I because I steadfastly adhered to the bet exactly as it was laid out, and not what those idiots thought. A cutler avatar for the loser, no more, no less. A contract just like any contract is based on reals, not feels.

Even given that, I was willing to take the ban because the rules never stipulated that the avatar couldn't be served while my account was banned. Until you butthurt faggots decided to change the rules again because even while banned, I was still getting the last laugh.

So in conclusion,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiENb9PJmrw
What cutler avatar did you willingly wear? How can you say you abided by the terms when you never even wore a one of your own choosing? What cutler avatar was on your account during your ban?

Oh and feel free to respond to me in the rickshaw since you changed your avatar again.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Araysar has painted himself into a corner.
Wrong.

I stand atop of the mountain, watching two bit faggots trying to scramble up the slopes and bring me down with their mental gymnastics and logical fallacies. The moral arc of history is long but inevitably bends toward justice. Justice that has been repeatedly denied and taken away from me. You can slander me, you can shaw me, you can ban me - but you will never break me. Because I was right, and all of you were wrong. And when you realized it, you turned into a bunch of spineless bitches willing to do anything just so you can stick it to me because I suckered you yet again.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
What cutler avatar did you willingly wear? How can you say you abided by the terms when you never even wore a one of your own choosing? What cutler avatar was on your account during your ban?

Oh and feel free to respond to me in the rickshaw since you changed your avatar again.
The Putin/Cutler avatar was on my acct for 6 months during the ban, dimwit.

Why are you even posting? You're the second stupidest poster in this thread after Astrocreep."Hey guys, if Cutler is not in a Bears uniform, then its not Cutler!"Christ, you are a fucking idiot.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Here is the thing you are missing, the victor decides what the loser wears. You have no say in the matter.
Here's the thing that you're missing. The victor's decision is framed by rules, rules specifically stating that it has to be a Cutler avatar. The avatar bet is based on reals, not feels.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Here's the thing that you're missing. The victor's decision is framed by rules, rules specifically stating that it has to be a Cutler avatar. The avatar bet is based on reals, not feels.
Here's the thing you're missing. You're a massive faggot.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The Putin/Cutler avatar was on my acct for 6 months during the ban, dimwit.
No it wasn't. I remember searching out your old posts when I heard you got banned just to see if they put the avatar back. It was put on your account right before they unbanned you.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can we just RPP him again or ban him. Obviously he's doing less russian and more french impression and being a pussy about wearing a avatar for 6 months while posting.

The avatar had cutler in it, thus its a cutler avatar. Just because there is someone else in it doesn't take away from the fact.