It's time to come clean.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Guys,
I never had access to IRB's account and we never talked. I think you all owe him an apology.

I don't really remember Araysar being an anti-Semite. Anti-Zionism isn't anti-Semitism.
That's right because I never was. Also not a racist or a homophobe or whatever other false accusations have been flung against me.

And now that avatar shall live for eternity
lul.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I browsed this from page 1, got all the way to page 12 and saw a Gravy post and wondered wtf... then realized this was a thread necro.

ugh...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Guys,
I never had access to IRB's account and we never talked. I think you all owe him an apology.

That's right because I never was. Also not a racist or a homophobe or whatever other false accusations have been flung against me.

lul.
Araysar, you owe IRB a gift basket for Christmas. He paid the penalty for your avatar bet sins.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I browsed this from page 1, got all the way to page 12 and saw a Gravy post and wondered wtf... then realized this was a thread necro.

ugh...
Gravy trolled you from beyond the grave.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
First Araysar is back, whose next, Duppin? That retard that moved to China?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We're likely blocked in China. Because a real Trump wall wasn't good enough so they built one for the internet too.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You mean, his ban didn't already do that?
No. I'm pretty sure it was decreed that he would be bant till he wore the avatar for the agreed upon time. Remember at one time he was unbanned and his avatar force changed, but then he changed it back so got bant again.