It's time to come clean.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
No, because white people would still be able to say it. There's only like 3 or 4 black people on this forum.
Do the retards who are so ashamed to be white they make everything a race-baiting shit fest count as white?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You say this like its a negative...
giphy.gif

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Do the retards who are so ashamed to be white they make everything a race-baiting shit fest count as white?
They don't want to count as white, so I say we don't count them.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I think I would remember if you said something to my face. I don't recall seeing anyone with down syndrome today.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I think I would remember if you said something to my face. I don't recall seeing anyone with down syndrome today.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Soygen again.

I made co-workers look my direction with laughter... well done.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
looks like Burnnoob took his losing from the NFL thread to this thread. Nice to see everyone still making fun of him!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Only a mildly retarded individual would mistake this as on their nuts. Way to prove soybro right.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
No. Transblacks will switch back to white when they want to say the C-word. End result will be no change in the politics thread.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I browsed this from page 1, got all the way to page 12 and saw a Gravy post and wondered wtf... then realized this was a thread necro.

ugh...
Me too, thought it was a history lesson...still can't figure out how a flipping avatar bet is of such concern, I see such serious and often horrible stuff/info irl, it's difficult for me to comprehend the silliness that caused such debate and wasted time. Then I cried, fuck it, I am crying now. Gravy was right, this is the guhay. Dammit.