J49: An Erotic Life

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Good points. Someone should ask Alzheimer's ptt. why they can't remember the name of their disease. Someone point J52 to a money launderer. Learn to pay Michele in cash?
lollllll j52. The i and u key are right next to each other maybe j52 has fat fingers hmm hehe

iannis

Musty Nester
Hrm. You know. For 50k a year I think she'll probably put up with you, J.

For at least another year or two. I'm really not tryin to be a dick here -- but if I were you I wouldn't expect once the kids are into their teens to still be married to this woman. She will leave you once that obligation is sorted.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She's probably only this calm because she's had her own side action all along.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
okay....i bring home $1250 a week, she gives me $100, that means $1150 goes to family expenses, along with her money, i have no idea what the expenses are, this has always been the arrangement, to keep my life stress free, and not cause my colitus to act up,
if i move out i will need to find an apartment, etc, etc,
and i can't do that on $100 per week
You should consider some due diligence on this matter, would suck if your wife set up a double mortgage to bleed your equity prior to the eventual divorce. You sure put a lot of trust into someone you constantly betray.

Remit_sl

shitlord
how is it that running around cheating and getting caught doesn't stress you out and make your colitis act up but being like oh that is where 92% of my paycheck goes does
Also the fact that all the running around is paid for in side deals and embezzlement. Not to mention the stress of having H on you? Didn't you do that once? I'd probably develop IBS if I was holding for my whore on the side.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Suckin' dicks all day.

Can't keep the dicks out her mouth.

Dick dick dick dick dick
cmDzUBQ.gif

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider

For at least another year or two. I'm really not tryin to be a dick here -- but if I were you I wouldn't expect once the kids are into their teens to still be married to this woman. She will leave you once that obligation is sorted.
97k per year to hers 130k, 1250 is take home

Brikker

Trump's Staff

I think his kids are like 16/17 already. His wife has also probably been squirreling away a shit ton of that money, plus has side action.

Some dude who doesn't dump a gallon of cancer-jizz into her mouth during a 5 minute BJ is getting all that suck action.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I bet she's bangin' hot rich guys at the office. Real providers.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
ASSWIPE.......If i leave i basically screw the boys up, we need both incomes to pay for college and prep high school, so that won't happen, better to live in the same house, without intimacy, think "war of the roses" but less violent
So, wait a sec --

You're lying to your wife about many things, and they're things that actually matter. Not playing MMOs, or going to the bar, or whatever. You're unfaithful and you're not only proud of it, but you've actually convinced yourself that she is responsible for your infidelity. Okay, takes all types. Whatever. You're an adult, you make your own bed. The part that gets me, though, is this:

If i leave i basically screw the boys up
What fantasy world are you living in where you don't think that you haven't already fucked them up 10 ways from Sunday? Don't you think they see what you're up to? Or are you one of those parents that thinks something like "oh, they're just kids, they don't have any clue what's going on"? They probably know everything you're doing. If they don't know yet, they will. What's your plan for that one? Gonna teach them about frequenting them pizza places, bro?

I think they'd be better off roughing it without you and your money.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
So, wait a sec --

You're lying to your wife about many things, and they're things that actually matter. Not playing MMOs, or going to the bar, or whatever. You're unfaithful and you're not only proud of it, but you've actually convinced yourself that she is responsible for your infidelity. Okay, takes all types. Whatever. You're an adult, you make your own bed. The part that gets me, though, is this:

What fantasy world are you living in where you don't think that you haven't already fucked them up 10 ways from Sunday? Don't you think they see what you're up to? Or are you one of those parents that thinks something like "oh, they're just kids, they don't have any clue what's going on"? They probably know everything you're doing. If they don't know yet, they will. What's your plan for that one? Gonna teach them about frequenting them pizza places, bro?

I think they'd be better off roughing it without you and your money.
Yeah I really picure the morning ritual in their house them looking over some notes before class eating breakfast while he (using his avatar in this fantasy) sits around coloring in a book and asking them to pass them crayons.